Strangers pt 1

Crying in The Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If someone was to tell Taehyung that his first day coming back to school his Senior year involved meat-head jocks bullying him, a mysterious boy teasing him aka flirting with him and coming late to class for the first time ever tainting his perfect spotless attendance record, Taehyung for the first time ever in his whole life would say that he is not looking forward to school.

And that is rare. 

But unfortunately, the bad luck events didn't stop there because sadly the day was just beginning.

Great I'm like 12 minutes late, thought Taehyung as he rushed over to his first classroom which was Chemistry one of his favorite subjects too.

As soon as Taehyung found the class room B21 he rushed inside the room and shut the door with a loud SLAM causing everyone's eyes to directly look at him.

"AH well, what an entrance!  May I say? Mr? " the teacher of the class asked patiently. 

" It"s Ki K-im Ki-m, I mean um Kim," Taheyung stuttered, his face was slowly turning cherry red from the embarrassment of not being able to remember his name. And plus the fact that the class started to laugh.  

"Well, I mean it's Kim Taehyung," he said softly while looking down at the ground. 

"Wow KIM TAEHYUNG? star student? 4. something GPA  Kim Taehyung? " the teacher said excitedly 

"Yes sir," Tae said quietly

"Ah well, I'm excited to have you in my class Mr.Kim! I've heard so much about you! and you have a very bright future ahead of you! one tardy can't hurt plus, it's the first day of school so this time it's fine"  the teacher said genuinely smiling. 

 "Thank you, sir," Taehyung said in relief as he went to the back where the last two empty seats remained. 

"Well, then class welcome to AP Chemistry! My name is Kim Junmyeon but You guys can call me Mr. Suho! " 

Just as soon as Mr.Suho finished introducing himself another loud SLAM from the door caught everybody's attention. 

"Ah Sorry Mr.Suho! I didn't mean to come late it's just that coach wanted to talk to me about some things for the season. Here, I have his note too ." 

Oh no, that voice, it's him, Taehyung contemplated as he stared down at his desk worriedly.

Fortunately for him, he didn't turn his head like everyone else in the class when the intruder came inside due to him taking out his supplies to be ready to take notes but Taehyung knew very well who that voice belonged to.

He recognized it all too well, unfortunately. 

"No no, no worries Mr. Jeon you have a note and football is quite a hype this year especially with the team we have and you leading them as captain I'm sure it's going to be an exciting year! " Mr.Suho gushed as the class also excitedly talked about the season. Well, at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter