[Two]

Wrong Way

“Why don’t you play nice, like a man? You think by making fun of her, she’ll date you?” Woo Hyun asked, fed up with Ho Won’s attitude.

“She actually notice me this way,” he chuckled. “And, this is my way of tackling a girl, you shut up, girlfriendless,” he said, sticking his tongue to Woo Hyun.

“This world is insane. Even the manliest guy I have ever known can turn into a complete dork when he fall in love,” Sung Yeol added, laughed crazily.

“Shut up!” Ho Won scolded, threw a pen towards him, hit exactly at his forehead. Sung Yeol whined in pain while cursing under his breath.

“What I’m saying is, later she’ll hate you,” Woo Hyun explained. “Who the hell caught a girl by bullying her?” he asked, threw himself on the chair.

“I am. This way, she noticed me, right?” Ho Won protested.

“Fine, whatever suits you,” Woo Hyun sighed.

Ho Won grinned. He still remembered how the first time he saw her. It was still very fresh in his memory.

It was a very fine day. It was sunny and bright day. But, it wasn’t good for him. He just got kicked from the class for texting during lesson. Damn it, he cursed under his breath and kicked his locker and made his way to the rooftop. He climbed the stairs to get there.

As he got there, he walked to the edge of the rooftop, just to see a girl was sleeping soundly at the floor. At first glance, he thought she was unconscious. So he ran to the girl, checked on her. Then, he found out that she was just sleeping.

He dropped down his body beside her after he found out, smiling on the girl. How can she sleeps here? With the heat and hard floor? He thought.

So, he cupped her head, moved it to his lap. That is how Lee Ho Won fell in love for the first time.

==========

Ho Won rode a bus home after hanging out with his friends at the basketball court. As he entered the bus, he saw a very familiar figure. He smiled.

It was Shim Hye Young, with her eyes closed. As expected from you, he thought as he walked towards her seat as the bus started to move again.

She moved a bit, as the bus moved forward. Later on, her head slightly hit the window. Ho Won looked at her in worries. But, she just cracked into a small “Aak!”, her eyes were still shut.

Ho Won sat in a seat behind her. He reached out his left hand, holding her head, preventing it from hitting the window again.

==========

“Ho Won, I seriously feel you should make up and start anew with her,” Woo Hyun said.

“That’s right, prom is next week and we heard that Kang Min Hyuk is completely ready to ask Shim Hye Young to be his date,” Sung Yeol added.

“You’re dead,” Woo Hyun said, gestured his hand slitting his neck.

“What’s the problem? I can ask her right now,” Ho Won said, raising his eyebrow.

“Oh god, why you’re so idiotic?” Woo Hyun slapped his forehead, shook his head several times. “You think, she’ll say yes? After what you done to her?” he asked in disbelief.

Yes, he’s right. I should go apologize and start things over, he thought.

==========

He walked faster through the hallway as he saw Hye Young was at her locker, taking some books and stuffs.

I can just go and apologize, he thought and mentally punched himself to get ready.

However, his steps was slowing and he stopped at some point as he saw Kang Min Hyuk already behind her, tapping her shoulder, making her turned and facing the guy.

…You’re dead…

That time, Woo Hyun’s words was literally surrounding his mind. He cursed under his breath and punch the locker nearby, making people looking at him, including Hye Young.

He looked at her in disappointed  plus angry look. He was angry at himself and disappointed in her. He walked away, away from that place as she gave him confused look.

“You think something wrong?” she asked Min Hyuk, who was in front of her.

“I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Besides, he always like that, right?” he continued.

As for her, she was just shaking her head, disagree.

He’s not always like that, she thought. She furrowed her eyebrow, getting confused.

==========

“Hey,” Sung Yeol raised his hand, ready for a high five. But it was ignored.

“What’s up, love bird?” Woo Hyun asked, tapping his shoulder.

Ho Won was yanked him shoulder from Woo Hyun’s reach.

“At this rate, he’s the angry bird,” Sung Yeol commented, laughing, which causing Ho Won to glare at his action, while Woo Hyun was gesturing him to cut the crap.

Sung Yeol awkwardly cleared his throat, while gulping his own saliva.

“My first love failed, before the beginning,” Ho Won said, clearly in frustration.

Woo Hyun, who got what he meant, gave him a pat at his back.

“Relax, it just prom. You can ask her out later,” he said. “Besides, just by going to prom together, doesn’t mean that they’re dating,” he claimed, trying to calm his friend down.

“Wait, he nailed it? Kang Min Hyuk is going to prom with Shim Hye Young aka your dream girl?” Sung Yeol burst into his own conclusion after some thought.

Woo Hyun shushed him, as Ho Won was glaring at him in frustration. He mouthed a “Sorry” and gestured his finger on his mouth, zipping it.

“I want to spend this last moment in high school with her,” he claimed, laying his head on the desk. “All my effort in courting her along these years will go to waste,” he sighed.

“Courting her? You were bullying her, all the time, dude,” Sung Yeol commented again.

“Shut up,” Ho Won snapped, looking really red, almost losing all his patience.

“How about just go to the prom first? Let’s see if we can do anything,” Woo Hyun suggested.

 

=======================

 

Damn it, I forgot to update >_<

I forgot that I already put this story on AFF ;__;