Chapter Four

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dealmon

 

YEONHA

 

“Taehyung?!” I gasp and immediately widen my eyes.

 

What the is he doing here?

 

For a moment, I see a hint of an evil smirk crawling up his face, but the moment I rub my eyes for clarity, he’s smiling at me so innocently I’m not even sure he’s the same person I saw yesterday.

 

“Hi Yeonha! I’ve heard you’ve got injured yesterday and I was just really worried that I decided to pay you a visit,” he says and I gawk at him as if he had just grown another out of his head.

 

'But we’re not even that close,' I think to myself. He is definitely being suspicious and I have a very bad feeling he didn’t come to see me just because he’s worried of me. Cross that, I don’t even think he worries about me.

 

The atmosphere is awkward for a moment before my mom decides to break it. “Yeah, sweetie! Taehyung came all the way from his house to visit you! Why don’t I leave the two of you alone so you guys can have a small talk??” she asks in a hopeful tone and slowly backs away from the two of us.

 

“No, mom. I swear, mom. Don’t you dare- Mom! Mom! Mom!!!” I shout, but it’s too late; my mom rushes towards the door and leaves us together by ourselves.

 

I warily glance at Taehyung and shoot him a dirty glare. The scene from yesterday night keeps replaying inside my mind and I’m not sure whether I’m ready to face his two-faced of an .

 

“What do you want?” I snarl.

 

He smirks. “I think you know very well why I am here,” he sneers in a disgustingly sweet tone.

 

“No, I don’t. So piss off before I make you,” I threaten and sit up from my bed.

 

“Oh, try me,” he says and I feel my temper boiling. He’s smiling so happily it’s pissing me off so badly.

 

“H-how dare you? Don’t you even have a heart?! Didn’t you see those two boys you’ve hurt?! They’re in a coma! You’ve almost killed them! You are pathetic. And then what? You act like you’re some goody two shoes at school, pretending to be some clean kingka when in fact, you’re as clean as your sewage of an will ever be?!” I rage and vent out my anger on him.

 

One of his facial muscles jerks slightly and I already know I ed up the whole situation. Me and my ing anger control issues.

 

“And what are you going to do about it?” he snaps. I stay quiet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter