An Interesting Tour

Love?!

"Okay so that's the library where students would go to study and across from the library entrance is the courtyard where people go I hangout with each other or to eat lunch." I nodded as Woojin pointed to right and left in different directions.

"Okay and that's it any questions?"  Hyungseob asked I shook my head and we went to sit at a table in the courtyard. As we sat down a boy came running towards Hyungseob.

" Seobie!!! Where have you been I've been looking for you!" The boy turned at me and cocked his head and pointed.

"Who is he? I've never seen him before?" The boy asked 

"Hey don't point fingers Daehwi it's rude!" Hyungseob said slapping his hand.

"This is the transfer student Bae Jinyoung. Woogie asked us to show him around the school." Woojin explained to the confused boy. The boy nodded and took out his hand.

"Class A-3 Lee Daehwi, Junior" he smiled and I shook his hands smiling back.

"Speaking of which Daehwi-ah can you introduce Jinyoung to a friend of yours? He really needs some" Hyungseob said. Daehwi thought for a bit bobbing his head up and down.

"How about we go see the Gossip Squad? Jisungie Hyung knows everybody in the school maybe he can help you!" Daewhi suggested. I was confused

"I'm sorry but who is this "Jisungie Hyung"??" I asked they turned and gasped 

"You mean you don't know??? Of the legendary seniors of Produce High the MMO Gossip Squad is like the most popular group in the whole school!" Hyungseob said

"The know everything about everyone." Daewhi added I simply just nodded at this weird mess and Woojin just sighed.

"Okay you two dorks let's go." Woojin said standing up and signaling for us to get up. All of us got up and started walking upstairs to the upperclassmen classrooms. Everyone was so comfortable with each other they were all so friendly. It made me feel uncomfortable. We finally got to class C-1 we opened the door and whispers started to spread.

"Who is he??"

"Kyah!! Such a cute underclassmen!"

"Transfer?"

I try to hide my face in embrassment. As Daewhi and Hyungseob comes in excitedly.

"Jisungie- Hyung can you help us" Daehwi said with his hand clasped together. The senior nodded and looked at me.

"Aww your so cute sit down Jinyoungie what do you need help with?" I was a bit shocked at how he knew my name. Jisung Hyung was an interesting character but super nice and chill.

"Umm.  . . . . How do you know my name?" I asked

"I'm leader of the Gossip Squad no need to worry or be scared I won't spread any rumours about you." He said as he winked at me.

"Is there anyone you want to get to know better or want to know more of?"  He asked. I knew exactly who to ask him about.

"Jihoon. . . . Park Jihoon he's my seat mate and I don't know him very well." I said remembering "THAT" memory. Jisung Hyung nodded

"He's the son of a CEO but his father was never around so he never had a dad in his eyes his mom get sick quite easily. Though he has some friends he doesn't say much to them. He has terrible fashion sense, He's in the Art Club with Sungwoon, Minhyun, and Senho but I bet Senho not even there to paint most of the time and the most odd tging about him is he hates the word "I love you"." I was surpise at all the information with made me think about how much I actually don't know about Jihoon and nodded slowly.

"If you want I can suggest some good friends for you to hang out with" I shook my head and thank him and ran out the door Hyungseob, Daehwi, and Woojin ran after me.

I wanted to see "him".