Chapter 4

S.3.O.K.J.1.N

Seokjin was sat on his couch in his small apartment, his computer was open in front of him, music was blaring through the speakers. In his hand was his phone, Taehyung and Jimin had stolen the older boy’s phone earlier and since Seokjin had yet to put a password on and they were able to input all their phone numbers before adding him to their group chat. Neither younger boys had commented on the lack of phone numbers in the elder’s phone.

LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE

Jungcunt: *types into google* How to make your boyfriend avoid Gucci Stores when shopping for food

WhippedTMdo not go near any stores which are anywhere near a Gucci store

Jungcunt: BUT they don’t sell any good pork soup rice in any of the supermarkets far away from the Gucci store

Jinnie: Why don’t you get Tae to promise to not go into the Gucci store and you would buy him his favourite food

WhippedTMBlackmail, I like it

Chimmy: YOONGI HYUNG!!!! Kookie have you ever thought about leaving TaeTae at home.

Jungcunt: JIMIN WE LIVE OPPOSITE A DOG PARK!!! LEAVING TAEHYUNG ALONE WOULD BE A TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!

TaeTae: Rode (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Jungcunt: But tru

Monnie: Why don’t you wait until Taehyung’s fallen asleep after you got back home then go out shopping

Jungcunt: THANK YOU NAMJOON HYUNG YOU ARE A GENIUS (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Jinne: and yet he still ends up breaking everything

Monnie: HYUNG!!

I’m your hope: Yeah but if it wasn’t for Namjoon’s clumsiness we may have never spoke to Jin-hyung

Monnie: ….

Jinnie: ….

Chimmy: ….

TaeTae: ….

I’m your hope: ….

Jungcunt: ….

WhippedTMWhy is Namjoon lying face down on the floor???

Chimmy: Scroll up Hyungie

WhippedTMAh

TaeTae: but but but, Jinnie-hyung must be happy to have met us

Jinnie: ….

TaeTae: HYUNG

Chimmy: HYUNG

Jungcunt: HYUNG

Jin was about to reply but his computer caught his attention, the screen which had the internet open for research was now closed then the screen went black. Seokjin put his phone down beside him before turning his attention to the laptop.

The face of his handler appeared on the screen, the man looked like he had seen better days with the bags currently under his eyes along with his sickly pale complexion.

“S.3.O, as you were told I will only be able to get in contact with you rarely but I have come with orders, break into the school and retrieve any information on the servers, the traitor should not be present this late at night, after you have gotten the information go through it” the handler order but before Seokjin was able to reply his phone started vibrating crazy.

“What is that?” his handler questioned.

“To blend in with the people at the college, I have downloaded some apps that the others use. The phone is just telling me that the apps have finished downloading” Jin lied.

“Fine, do anything that will make your cover more believable” his handler said before signing off, Jin closed the laptop screen then grabbed a hold of his phone – there was over 20 notification all bar 1 were from Taehyung.

LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE

TaeTae: Jinnie Hyung

TaeTae: Hyung

TaeTae: Hyung

TaeTae: Jin-hyung

TaeTae: HYUNG

TaeTae: PLEASE

TaeTae: ANSWER

TaeTae: ME

TaeTae: HYUNG

TaeTae: YOU

TaeTae: ARE

TaeTae: SCARING

TaeTae: ME

TaeTae: HAVE

TaeTae: YOU

TaeTae: BEEN

TaeTae: KIDNAPPED

TaeTae: BY

TaeTae: ALIENS

Monnie: Taehyung maybe he has gotten caught up in something, he will reply in his own time.

Jinnie: I’m sorry for not replying instantly, my food had finished cooking

TaeTae: Hyung you’re still alive

Monnie: You had him seriously worried Princess

Jinnie: Aww, I’m sorry TaeTae, I didn’t mean to worry you, thank you, sweetie, for reassuring him that I was all right   (*^3^)/~♡

Monnie: You are welcome princess (๑ᵕॢ૩ᵕॢ) *౨˚ൗ

Chimmy changed Monnie’s name to Jin’s future husband

Chimmy changed Jinnie’s name to Namjoon’s future wife

Namjoon’s future wife: You’re just jealous of us

Jin’s future husband: ^

Chimmy: ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Seokjin closed the group chat down before standing up and heading towards his bedroom and changed into a black outfit like the ones he wears during his missions. Once he was changed Jin took a hold of a briefcase hidden at the bottom of his wardrobe, he opened the briefcase and took a small memory stick out then placed the case back in its original place.

Seokjin headed towards his front door before locking it behind him, the school was only a 10 minutes’ walk away. All the lights in the school were off giving it a sinister feeling. Walking up to the entrance, Jin picked the lock on the doors then pushed one open, the soldier quickly inspected his surroundings to make sure no one had seen him entering the school before heading towards the principal’s office.

Jin entered the principal’s office and headed straight towards the computer, he inserted the memory stick into an empty port. The code on the memory stick started searching the servers before it started to make a copy of each piece of information before downloading the copies onto the stick.

Once all the information was downloaded onto the memory stick, Jin headed home. The information was practically useless, all that was on the servers at school were lesson plans, blueprints for the school layout and details about all the students that attend the college.

Jin closed the laptop screen down and rubbed his eyes which were slightly hurting since he had been staring at the laptop screen for over an hour. Jin felt his phone in his pocket starting to vibrate, he pulled his phone out and looked at the screen to see who was calling him at this late hour – it was Namjoon.

"Hey princess, what are you wearing?" Namjoon's voice came through the phone.

"Nothing" Jin answered with a smirk on his face which only widened when he heard Namjoon start coughing.