Preparation

The Not so Creepy Stalker of Mine

> Ji Eun's POV <

"Good job, Eun! You can go home now."

Finally, after  2 hours of hurdling. I was dead tired.

Even better, my coach was satisfied.

"Seo Yoon-ah! Let's go."

My best friend, Seo Yoon was a thrower. Skilled with the javelin.

She's also an martial artist and has monster strength. 

She nearly broke my arm last summer!

"Hold on, just a few more...", she said as she threw the javelin across the field, earning claps from the juniors and seniors.

"Alright! I'm done for today. Bye, coach!", she waved and got her stuff.

Seo Yoon lived right across my house, so everything we wanted to do together was convenient.

I met Seo Yoon from elementary school during 6th Grade. We were partners for a science project. 

Fun times.

"Eun, are you doing anything for Valentines Day? F-"

"SHUT UP", I bet I looked really red right now.

"You do look really red right now.", she confidently said. could read my mind. 

"I know! So shut up."

As told, she did. 

So, we quietly walked back home.

As always...

"Eun." She stopped and rolled up her sleeves. 

"Yea.", I got out my spike shoes. 

Everytime and everyday, we would always sense someone following us home. Watching us from a close distance, tracing our every step. 

We looked around again. There were rows of restaurants, boutiques and other shops.

Some people stared at us, as if we were asassins looking for our target.

"Like always, he won't reveal himself.", I put back my spike shoes and continued walking like nothing happened.

"er's getting annoying. Just bored ain't he?", Seo Yoon has promised herself to grant his death wish he never asked for.

We know he's a 'he' since we nearly got him one time. 

Funny, but he dropped a baby photo of himself. So we don't know how he looks now. But we were this close on getting him.

Seo Yoon was really frustrated about it she asked her friend, Tao for help.

Tao declined, and received a kick in the *ehem* and poor guy didn't come to school the next day.

Seo Yoon came over to my house in the evening while I was baking chocolate for a certain someone on Valentines Day. 

"Yoon-ah, who are those chocolates for?", Seo Yoon doesn't have a crush on anyone, but if she does, she's not telling me.

"For Tao, and don't call me Yoon. Don't get me wrong either, I don't like him. It just so happens that we're making chocolates for your little prince. Tao likes chocolate anyways.", she explained.

'Don't call him a little prince", I glared at her and returned my attention to the chocolates.

Tao's Seo Yoon's childhood friend. They've been friends since the age of 5. They're basically best friends and hey're really comfortable around each other...

I really envy that. I wish Gongchan would be like that with me.

After baking them in the oven. I put icing over the small chocolates.

"Eun, I'm done. You?", she glanced over. I tried covering them out of embarrestment but she saw them.

"DUDE! This is some cheesy ! You serious, man?", she asked out of shock, looking at the small chocolates.

I made truffles. Each of them had a letter on top, and together, they spelled 'Gongchan'.

"Seo Yoon, even I think I'm not in the right mind right now, but taste it. It'll be the only exception". I handed her an extra one.

She examined the small chocolate, and then ate it. And with one munch, she shot her hand towards the remaining truffles. I grabbed her hand before she could take any.

And with a muffled voice, she complained, 

"I'm sorry, dude. But these angels taste amazing", she strunggled but I stepped on her foot. She hissed and backed away.

"TOLD YOU! But you almost ate Gongchan's 'N'! Eat the extra ones, idiot.", I said, taking the truffles away from her sight as she ate the extra ones.

I carefully placed them in a white and red, simple and well decorated box. I'll write a letter later.

While I was cleaning up, I saw Seo Yoon's chocolate pie.

I nearly screamed. 

Okay, when you're friends with Seo Yoon, you would notice how much she at baking or cooking. Last time, she tried baking a cheesecake for Tao's birthday, she didn't even try looking for a recipe. She just bought 5 double cheese burgers, took out all the cheese, melted them, mixed them with milk, butter, yeast, flour, eggs and sugar. It was well, .

But what I was seeing was professional.

"Seo Yoon, do you make that with your own hands?", I asked.

"Yes! It's an total accomplishment right? All I did was put in a little teensy bit of effort.", she said, looking proud of her creation.

"OH. So that's why that plate of diarrhoea cheesecake that you made for Tao's birthday was horrible? You didn't actually try?"

Seo Yoon shook her head, "I just wanted him to know what looking at his aegyo tasted like. He ate it happily, but he didn't get to finish it since the ambulance came really fast."

Geez, you're so bloody dangerous...

"Help clean up at least?", I asked. Seo Yoon sighed and help me out.

After we were done, we went upstairs to my room.

Seo Yoon sprinted into my room and body slammed my bed.

"Wah~ Your bed is soooo comfy. Can I stay over-night?", she asked. I nodded, it was normal for her to do that. My parents don't mind, cause Seo Yoon's like their second daughter. 

I took out a small piece of paper and started writing a letter for Gongchan.

"Hello. You don't really know me but anyways, here are some chocolates I made for you for Valentines Day. And there's been something I've been dying to tell you. I'll probably be one of those letters among the hundreds you receive. But I'll just try out my luck. I like you. I really do."

Nope.

"Hey. I like you."

Nahh.

"Dude, you have no idea how much I like you."

No.

"LOVE ME."

I wish.

Don't think I want to write anything now.

"Seo Yoon-ah, are you going to write anything for Tao?", I asked. She snored in return. Guess not.

I tip-toed to the bed, waking her up would be a bad mistake.

I pulled the blanket over her and took off her glasses for her. Seo Yoon should stay like this, cute and innocent looking. But that's never happening.

I went downstairs to see my mom cooking dinner. 

"Hi, mom! What's cooking for dinner?", I massaged her shoulders as she cooked-

"Korean Pancakes~ Not your favorite!", she laughed evily. 

"You..! You know I dislike Korean Pancakes!", I've never liked them, since I was young. 

"Seo Yoon loves them doesn't she? And is she staying over?", she asked EXCITEDLY.

"Yes, yes. And can you please make kimbap for me? PLEASEEEEE? You make pancakes for Seo Yoon but you don't make kimbap for me!", I complained.

"Alright, sweetheart. But you'll have to do a favour for me in return~"

"Anything for your kimbap! What is it?", I asked excitedly.

"Go get some cream puffs from the bakery down the street for me. You'll know which one when you see it. Bring Seo Yoon with you alright?"

"Alright! Thanks, mom.", I gave her a kiss on the cheek and rushed upstairs.

I woke Seo Yoon up, which was quite impossible, changed and went to the street of cafes and bakeries.

"Let's get something for Tao, Yoon."

Then she woke up, remembering something. "Tao loves cake..."

"Let's get them here", I pointed to the bakery on our right. "They're famous for cakes." 

When we entered, the scent of fresh baked pastries filled our nostrils. Seo Yoon couldn't stop inhaling.

"Heaven~!", Seo Yoon exclaimed happily.

EVERYTHING, was beautiful. I wish I could stop time to eat all of them.

Seo Yoon already had a tray in her hands, tongs ready to snatch every edible thing in the store.

After 4 minutes, she had 6 pastries while I had 3 on the tray. 

"Seo Yoon! Isn't 6 too much?"

"Young child, nothing is too much for food.", she said, still looking for something.

"You pay for yours then."

"Didn't bring my wallet~", she laughed as she placed a cute, strawberry cake on the tray.

"For Tao?", I guessed. She nodded and walked to the counter with MY wallet.

We left, and went to the bakery with cream puffs. 

It had a huge sign, "Beard Ahjusshi's Cream Puff". There were quite a lot of people lining to up to pay. 

We picked out some for ourselves and my mom. Seo Yoon picked a lot again, and my wallet cried again.

On the way home, Seo Yoon already ate 3 of her 11 pastries...

"You're going to pay me back...right?", I stared at her as she ate a cream puff.

"Maybe", she said running back to my house knowing that I would punch her for that answer.

"!", I shouted. She really was going to get it.

I sighed and continued walking. Then I thought about  Valentine's Day which was in 2 more days.

I wonder. If Gongchan ever took notice of me. Even once would be enough.

Once...

-------------------------------------

yay first chapter :D

FOOD! i'll probably put more on the next chapters :B  hope you liked this chapter yo. 

subscribe and comment if you like it  >3< gumawo~