Chapter 3

All Or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned when you heard your phone start going off, not wanting to get up yet. You opened your eyes and quickly sat up, hitting your head on the top of the bunk.

“, I forgot we were here.” You say, rubbing your head from the pain that you had caused. “Did you seriously just hit your head?” Hazel asks, starting to laugh.

“Shut up! I forgot I was here instead of back in my room at home or in the dorm.” You say, getting up and going to pick out an outfit for the day. You also grabbed your straightener and headed for the bathroom to get dressed.

Typically, you wouldn’t fix your hair or makeup, but you were now living with Monsta X and you felt the need to try and look a little bit nicer than you usually would. After you finished doing your hair, you applied a small amount of makeup and walked back into your bedroom to put your things up. As you walked out, you could smell something cooking, and it smelled super good. Hazel was making a face when you went back into the bedroom, but you shrugged at her and walked away and into the kitchen to see who was cooking.

As you had suspected, it was Kihyun cooking, and he looked super happy and at peace. He must really like cooking. You took in his facial expressions as he cooked. His black hair was falling perfectly on the top of his head, and he genuinely looked like he should be in the kitchen. Like it was his rightful place. Kihyun had apparently not noticed you walk in, because he saw you out of the corner of his eye and ended up dropping his utensil and muttered a quick dammit. You apologized to him and quickly walked out of the room, feeling like you had done enough.

Changkyun walked out of his bedroom and gave you a quick smile before going into their bathroom and quickly coming out. He went straight into the kitchen and you could hear him and Kihyun talking. He surprised you when he walked back out of the kitchen a sat beside you.

“Kihyun says you actually know a decent amount of Korean.” He states, looking at your curiously. “I know some stuff here and there. Now, I do know that he said dammit when I scared him. I have been wanting to study the language for a while, I just couldn’t bring myself to sit down and learn it, especially with being in school.” You state, shrugging at him.

I.M continues to give you a look, as if you were a ghost or something. You didn’t question it, really. You were pretty odd. You took in his features as well. You could tell that he had just woken up. His hair was a little bit of a mess, and the lighter color that they had gone with for this comeback really suited him. He was very pretty and you wanted to pat yourself on the back for having him as your bias of Monsta X. Hazel walked out of the bedroom just as you finished taking in Changkyun’s looks. She quickly came and took a seat next to you. She was wearing a pink dress and she looked very cute. You wouldn’t tell her that, because you didn’t want to embarrass her or something in front of Changkyun. Kihyun walks out with plates for the four of you and lays them down on the table. He then quickly walks back into the kitchen and brings out the pan he had been cooking on. It looked like he had made Omelets and there were a lot there. Hazel was making a face, but grabbed some, trying not to upset Kihyun.

The food wasn’t bad and actually tasted very good, even though you were incredibly picky. Before you knew it, Kihyun was rushing you and Hazel out of the door into the same car as yesterday, sending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter