a guide to what you are reading

Jouska
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello and welcome, thanks for stopping by, and actually checking this.

Let me be quick and helpful, this is all I've written, I call them writings and not poetry because I will never be able to be that good to write poetry, I just write excerpts from books I was never destined to write as a whole and a small stuff that reflects me and my very unexciting life.

I dream to one day write my very own novel, and to publish this book of writings but I figured out that almost nobody has ever read my stuff just my friends which are a few, and that made me realize that I never really know what people think about my stuff, and if I-did-publish this somehow someday, who will read it? I have no idea, who would like it? Who would buy it? Still have no idea! So I decided to write it here- because this is the only place where alot of people can actually read my stuff.

So I'm publishing everything I've ever written, the good ones, the bad ones, the long ones, the short ones, the sad ones, the happy ones; every single one of them.
And you're job-more like a favor- is to just read and tell me your honest opinion, of cousre I'm not expecting everyone to like them- actually I'm not expecting anyone to like them but- so I'm so ready to see people not even reading stuff after this or even continuing this re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter