pizza with the guys pt 2

the savage nextdoor

"Oh, Markipooooooooooo!" Jaehyun grins mischievously as he gives Mark his 'I saw everything' look. He gulps while trying to hide his flushed face behind a couple of pizza boxes, but obviously, it failed. It's not a surprise Jaehyun is totally acting like a nosy little brat, but would it kill him to tone down the 'markipoo' a bit? "Dude, I told you to never call me that!"

 

Shaking his head, Jaehyun sticks his tongue out and gestures Mark to come a bit closer. "If you won't spill, Yuta and I will make you talk." This just in, Mark believes Jaehyun is kind of an idiot. "You think that pizza lover will side with you of all people?" Mark scoffs, chewing on a piece of cheesy goodness he calls heaven.

 

"Well, yeah?" Obviously, Jaehyun thinks Yuta looks so interested in finding out whatever was in Mark's mind, but poor boy literally doesn't give a damn. If it doesn't involve food or pizza, in particular, that knucklehead won't even spare a minute of his time. "I'm sure he- okay now I'm not so confident."

 

"Right. Anyways, I'll never tell you because there isn't anything to spill." Mark wipes his mouth with a napkin and closes the pizza box. "Besides, even if there was something, you'd be the last person on this whole entire planet I'd tell."

 

Pushing back his chin, Jaehyun squints. "Um, rude much?"

 

"Yeah, I'm not exactly a nice guy like you." Mark lifts a brow and half-heartedly smiles.

 

From across the room, Jaehyun and Mark can hear Yuta mouthing the words "Damn Jaehyun! You got burned!" with a side of "This pizza is so cheesy."

 


short af chapter because that's what i got for part 2 lmaoooo

next chapter will be more neighborhoody (is that even a word?)

you can tell this story will be on forever and ever and-

thank you to the new ppl who subscribed to this monstrosity lmaoooo

#you will regret it later