The third photo

Photos of us

The next time we meet was after a week in front of a flower shop.

I was a bit shocked when you covered my eyes with your hands. U made me guess who it was, but I would never forget your scent, vanilla.

When I turned to face you, you were pouting, the reason being u failing in fooling me.

You were so cute that I couldn't stop myself and kissed your cheek.

I smiled.

You smiled.

And I lost myself in your beautiful eyes, until you tapped my shoulder and asked me what I was doing there. I explained that I wanted to get some flowers for my mother. He asked me if it was a special day for her.

I looked down and a tear escaped from my eyes. He looked at me with widen eyes, but I think he kinda got the message because after that he came with me to visit my mother.

When we arrived I stopped in front of her photo and put the flowers near it.

Jungkook hugged me and let me cry in his embrace.

He looked at the photo too and what he said surprised me .

 

I promise to protect your son. Thank you for giving him to me.

 

I cried even more, but I was between two strong arms which I knew will protect me in my most vulnerable moments.

 

Before going on our ways he gave me a white rose, telling me that it reminded it of me. Soft and bright. I was a bit confused when did he got the flower and he told me that when we were at the flower shop, but I was too concentrated on finding my phone.

I took the flower and gave him my eye smile. It was the first time I showed it to him. His reaction was really cute. He stopped moving and just looked at me, before kissing me eyes and telling me that just him is allowed to see that smile.