The first photo

Photos of us

Our first photo together.

 

I remember it was a beautiful day of spring. It was the first day of blooming cherry flowers.

You wanted to buy a present for your brother, Yoongi, for his birthday and knowing I was his best friend you asked for my help.

I was so happy. I was already falling for you at that time and having some time with you alone made me so excited.

Of course I was the first to arrive at the mall, but I didn't mind. While waiting for you I started to look through my memories with you.

           When I first saw you in the kitchen eating ice-cream while playing a Mario game on your phone. It was my first visit at my best friend's house.

            When you smiled to me for the first time. I swear those bunny teeth had a big part in making me falling for you.

            When you come and told me I am cute, like mochi, and since then you refused to call me by my name and said that mochi fits me better.

             When you made me blush because you kept complementing my biceps. I was so relived that I made the right decision in going to gym. All those hours were finally worth something.

 

You arrived and we went to find the best present for your brother.

We made so many jokes, we laughed, we made fun of each other. It was like we knew already for a long time. Everything felt so wonderful.

But nothing can be just wonderful because

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was more than that :)

You asked me for a date and told me that you'd like to try to have a relationship with me.

Without hesitation I screamed a loud 'YES' and everybody looked at us. I wanted to die in that moment. I made a fool of myself in front of my crush. But you just smiled and hugged whispering my years a soft 'thank you'.

 

 

A/N

Sorry for the clarity, I I started editing just a month ago and I'm still learning.