I have a BIG problem!!!

Boys High School

In one morning, Romeo and Juliet are lying on green grass.

Juliet asks the Romeo, "Oh, my Romeo. Will you marry me?" she said, about to kiss him

Their lips met, sudden Romeo pushed harshly her face away.

I wake up from the nightmare and saw Youngmin cheeks was reddish like he put too much blusher.

Why with him?? (She doesn’t know the kiss was real)

Luckily, no one see the kiss scene. All of them still deeply sleep because today is Saturday.

Without wasting time, I quickly ran to the bathroom.

Tap is opened, pouring cold water on my body.

"La la la la la... Neol bu reu neun noraega ireon noreaga... la la la la la~~~" I sang happily while rubbing my head, which is filled with bubbles of shampoo.

After bathing, we should wipe our bodies.

I in a hanger that attaches on the toilet door. Where the towel? I think to myself.

A lot of footsteps draw near to the bathroom.

I forgot to bring along the towel....

All kinds of boys’ voices echoed in the bathroom. There are slow, hoarse, and soft voice.

"You know, all girls from Girls High School will come here tomorrow to celebrate Valentine’s Day"

Like I've heard that voice before, but where?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door is knocked down strongly.

What should I do??? I was now...