Gay?

Boys High School

Gong Chan push him to the side and pulled me out of the tent.

"Are you okay? Did he try to you?" Gong Chan asked, he looked very anxious.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me. Why are you sweating too much?" I am also anxious to see him sweat, while the weather is very cold this morning.

"I was expecting it will happen" he said.

Sudden Mr.Kim Jaejoong appeared from behind me. He pulled me into his arms.

"LET ME GO!!!!!" I screamed.

The screams make everybody awake.They wondered why I was screaming, so they came out of the tent.

"He is gay. If you do not believe me, ask Sung Jong. He has become one of the victims of his homouality" Said Gong Chan

"Gay? Huh? I don't belive this. No! Never! NO!!!" I cried out, tears escaped from my eyes.

"That's right. What are told by Gong Chan is the truth" Sung Jong emboldened himself to speak.

"I admit, I was the victim of his homouality. It happened on my first day of school"

He stopped talking because he wants to drink the water, his throat felt dry. He then continued back with the story.

"Since then, I was often afraid and prefer to be alone until one day, my parents felt strange with my changes so suddenly, so they took me to see a psychiatrist.They are surprised when they found out I was a victim of homouality and told me to change schools but I don't want because I love my friends, my pinky chair and not forget, my cute table. That the end of my story, thank you" with pride, he completed the story.

We clapped for a moment and then turns to serious back.