The dream

the boy of my dreams

OK SO LET'S BEGIN WITH THIS STORY, SHALL WE? sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes btw :(

----------------------------

'I'm standing in a black empty room.Or am I sitting? I don't know.I can't feel my extrimities. It feels like I am in somone elses body. But when I look down, I see my legs and my feet.I look around. There's really nothing here besides one light bulb. It's lying in the right corner of the room. Why is the light bulb lying on the floor and not hanging from he ceiling? Where even am I? Why am I here? Why can't I talk? I open my mouth but it's like my vocal cords got ripped out or something. I wanna cry, but I can't. I dont' even know why I feel like crying.So many questions are running through my mind rightnow. Suddenly a white door appears, out of nowhere, on the black wall infront of me. Where did that door come from? I'm 100% sure that door wasn' there when I got here. Wait...how did I even got in here? I don't know what to think anymore, so I just stare at the door that randomly appeared right infront of my eyes. I look at every deatil, the wood from wich the door was made of,the round silver doorknob, I even notice a few spots where the white paint peeled off. I stared so intensly at the door that even if i close my eyes, I'd see every detail of that god damn door. I quickly open my eyes because i hear someone opening the door. It is a boy. Propably my age, maybe a bit older. He stars at me and I stare at him. I want to ask who he is but I still  can't talk. A single tear drops on the floor, then the second and from one moment to the other the boy starts crying. I can see the pain in his eyes. I can see the sadness in his eyes. That poor boy must've gone trough some bad suff in his past, or maybe he's still going trough some sad stuff.I want to cry with him, I want to comfort him and ask him what's wrong but I can't. I have no controle over my actions. Aaaahhh! What is this!? "Hepl me." What is this voice? "Help me." I hear again. It's the boy. "Please help me." Then finally the first words come out of my mouth "Why? What's wrong? How can I help you?". During the last word the boy suddenly disappears. What the hell? I wanna help him, where did he go? Wa-waa-ww-aat's h-happening? I c-can't breath!!! "Help!! Somebody help! I can't breath!!!". Then everything get's blurry.'