She Wants Me

She Wants Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: So... Who's Getting Marry?

Weeks have passed… Remember when Hebe and I were supposed to hang out? Well, she ditched me! Or as she said it, she forgot…
Yes, I know… few weeks have passed but she ditch me.!!

“Come on GG…” Hebe begs, “Why don’t we do something tonight?”
“You’ll probably ditch me again.” I answer.
“Ok, I’m sorry… for the thousand times…” Hebe apologizes, “But Aaron and Wang Zi will be there.”
“Of course he will be… Aaron can’t stand being away from you for 2 minutes…” I say.

Ok, I did forgive her but something has just been on my mind lately… Did I tell you that, Wang Zi haven’t irritate me lately? It’s a very good thing except it just feels weird without him irritating me… OMO! What am I’m saying? It’s the best thing that happens so far…

“We’re going to the mall….” Hebe added.
“Did you say mall?!” I exclaims. Hebe nods.
“Count me in then…” I added.
“Yay!!” Hebe cheers.

So, why did I agree to go when she said ‘mall’? Well, it’s because I haven’t gone there for a while. Ok, I admit… I’m a girl… I love shopping… Ok, that’s a lie… but who say I can’t go to the mall?

~mall~
Ok, remember how I agree to go to the mall with Hebe and them? Well… right now, I really regret it. It’s so boring… Hebe is with Aaron…
Wang Zi is… not bothering me. Weird. I’m just walking behind Aaron and Hebe with Wang Zi on my trial… It really .

We have already gone to all the stores on the higher level… We were now on the lower level.
I follow Hebe and Aaron into a store full of kid’s clothes.
“Why are we here?” I ask Hebe.
“I want to look at baby clothing.” Hebe answers.
‘Why? I have no idea why, but don’t really want to ask either.’ I continue to follow them around as they look at the clothing.
I look behind me and saw Wang Zi looking at baby clothes too.
‘Ok… why are we looking at baby clothing? Is there something they know that I don’t know?!’ I thought.

Ok, that don’t really bother me, but what bother me was when we went to the KAY Jeweler, Wang Zi was looking at the rings… not just looking… but carefully looking…
Why does that bother me? I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter