Chapter 1

Like A Fool

*First fic ever! Still trying to get a hang of this writing thing. Sorry for the mistakes!

"Eonnie, I'm just going to confess. I like you, and I hope you feel the same way too." Jeongyeon let's out a sigh as she falls back onto her bed. She's been trying to casually tell Nayeon how she feels, but it seems like every time she gets the courage to do anything Nayeon takes it as her being a loving younger sibling.

"Well of course I do, you're my favorite sister after all." Seungyeon says with a laugh after witnessing her sister's way of practicing a confession.

"Yah Eonnie! Why are you creeping around like that!" Jeongyeon says covering her now red face with a pillow. Seungyeon brushes it off by pushing her youngest sister over to make room on the bed.

"You know, the thing I liked most about Jonghyun Oppa was that he took charge and told me how he felt, when he felt it. Maybe you should try that."

"But how? I'm a nervous wreck around Nayeon and when I do, she only thinks of me as a younger sister." Seungyeon smirks, thinking about someone else who seems to be in the same position as her sister. But she's going to give fair advice and not sway her sisters decisions.

"Just tell her how you feel. Make sure she knows what you mean. Nothing's going to happen if you just wait around for the right time which might never come."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're finally turning legal, are we having a big party or are we going to hit the clubs?" Dahyun asks wriggling her eyebrows at Chaeyoung. The youngest member of their group is finally turning her legal drinking age and they want to make it a night she won't forget. Tzuyu however is looking down at her notebook working on a new song.

"Honestly I'd rather have a small get together, maybe just dinner with everyone, including Seungyeon Eonnie and Jonghyun Oppa."

Chaeyoung shares a look with Dahyun before carefully approaching the topic. "Well what about giving Jungkook a chance?" Chaeyoung says casually, trying not to spook the younger one. But still Tzuyu froze up before slightly relaxing her posture. 

"Ahh that. You know I don't feel anything for him. I'm waiting for Eonnie. I'm going to show her how I really feel... on the first day it rains this summer." Chaeyoung holds in a groan and Dahyun looks away awkwardly.

'Jeongyeon ssi', 'Yes?', 'I love you.'

'Are you confessing? I love you.'

Tzuyu has been telling Jeongyeon how she feels, and yet even after getting turn down so many times, she still is holding hope. Jungkook is the new guy this week, who like many, wants to get a chance to date Tzuyu, but Tzuyu won't even give him the time of day. And as much as they want Tzuyu to have her happily ever after after with the person she's been crushing on, they feel like maybe Tzuyu will be happier if she started liking someone who likes her too.

'Arasso.' Chaeyoung says with a sigh. 'Well we need to go by the store. Dahyun has some apologizing to do. Do you want to go with?" Tzuyu nods her head. 'I have some ideas that I want to get down. I'll see you guys later.' Chaeyeong and Dahyun share another look. Hopefully her best friend will finally get what she's hoping for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ding Dong~ 'I'll get it!' Nayeon says before taking a sip of water and leaving her cup at the table. Momo, Sana, are all in the living room watching tv. She nearly spits the water out of when she sees who's outside the door.

'What are you doing here?' She whispers frantically as she shuts the door, careful to not draw attention from her members. She grabs the guy's hand and drags him closer farther away from the door. 'I thought we were meeting later?' Jinyoung chuckles at how cute his girlfriend was being before pulling her into a hug.

'I know. I was just close by and I missed you.' He says, kissing her head. Nayeon cant help the smile from forming on her face.

'I missed you too. But what would you have done if one of the girls answered the door? Or if our manager was here?' She asks with a pout.

'I would have asked to see Tzuyu.' He says jokingly, adding a wink. Nayeon didn't find it as funny as she smacks him on the chest. 'Ow ow, I'm just joking! You know I only have eyes for you.' Nayeon sticks her tongue out at him.

'Smooth talker. Get going. I'll see you later!' She says hugging him one more time before pushing him towards the elevator and heading back towards the dorm. 'I love you!' Nayeon mouths 'I love you too' before sticking her tongue out again and heading inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Eonnie, who was that?' Momo asks, arms wrapped around Mina who was sitting on her lap.

'Ah, just someone visiting, they got lost so I gave them directions.' Nayeon says casually. 'Jeongyeon isn't back from visiting home yet?'

'She said she'll be back later tonight. Her and Seungyeon Eonnie are having a sister date.' Sana answers, still looking at her phone. '

Ah okay, well I'm going to the market in a bit, do you guys need anything?' Momo raises her hand to answer, but Nayeon cuts her off before she can say anything. 'Other than jokbal.' Momo just smiles sweetly and Mina pats her head lovingly.

'I think we're good Eonnie.' Mina says. 'But you've been going to the market lately, what do we need this time?' Nayeon smiles nervously. '

Oh you know, I just wanted to get some more uh, sesame oil! So Tzuyu can make more Gimbap!" She says, her voice squeaking slightly. "Oh! look at the time, I gotta go! The sesame oil is waiting for me!' Nayeon grabs her bag before rushing out the door. '

Isn't Eonnie acting kind of strange?' Mina asks herself silently. 'This is the third time she's gone to the market in less than a week.' She shakes her head and turns to look at her girlfriend who is immersed in the current drama. She couldn't help but give her a kiss on the cheek.

'Yah, you two, take it to the room.' Sana says, still not looking away from her phone.

'Sana Unnie, Dahyun is literally in the other room. Why don't you just talk to her in person?' Mina says. Sana just scowls at her phone.

'We're having a disagreement. She doesn't remember our anniversary date.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how are the girls? Do they have any idea?"

'They have no clue. But Nayeon has been acting weird lately. What about the guys?' Jihyo says. Her and JB were working together to prank both their groups on a new show and were now taking a lunch break. '

So far I think we're in the clear. But you know, now that you mentioned it, Jinyoung has been acting strange too. You don't think it has something to do with Nayeon? He has been disappearing randomly lately.' JB says as he takes a bite out of his sand which. Jihyo raises an eyebrow.

'Hmm. You'll let me know if you find out anything else?"

"Only if you do too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.~

'So how are you and Jonghyun Oppa doing?' '

We're doing good. Still in the honeymoon phase. Who's texting you?' Seungyeon asks noticing that her sister's phone has been going off. Jeongyeon just sighs.

'It's Tzuyu.' Jeongyeon says finally looking at her phone.

Eonnie! What time will you be home? I saved you some gimbap(:

'She's been extra clingy lately. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.' Jeongyeon says turning off her phone. Her sister just raises an eyebrow.

'Shouldn't you reply to her?'

'No, it was nothing important anyways. Do you want to visit Dad and get something to eat?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu looks at her phone, but still no reply.

'Ah. When are you going to finally notice how I feel Eonnie.' Says to herself before putting her phone down and continuing to write in her notebook.