Jealous

JinJi Oneshots

Jinyoung becomes slightly jealous as he watches Inkigayo and Yugyeom  ends up misinterpreting the situation

 

-

 

Jinyoung was abruptly woken from his sleep from the commotion coming from the living room. It was Sunday morning and all Jinyoung wanted to do was sleep in till late afternoon. Got7 had just finished their concert yesterday and those things take every bit of your energy. He rubbed his eyes and attempted a weak groan;

 

"Can you guys shut up!"

 

It wasn't a question. It was a demand. He aimed it at s, more specifically at Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom. Their voices were distinct and loud and it irritated him. He didn't want to get up now. He heard Jacksons cackles above Yugyeom and Bambams raucous conversation. He frowned and fought the urge to wake up Mark and Jaebum who were in the same room as he was. In fact, he was surprised they hadn't gotten up to scold the other members for making such unnecessary noises a day after their two day concert already.

 

Aren't they wrecked also? We were at the same concert...right? These kids and their energies..

 

Well Jackson was an exeption. Bambam and Yugyeom were definitely kids, he wasn't surprised about them but Jackson, he was basically energy and life personified. He did have moments where he was worn out and just not-in the-mood-for-anything of course. How he wished he felt that at this moment. 

 

He heard another round of their loud howls and decided that that was it. He was going to wake up their two most scary members. It was time for Mark and Jaebum to do their thing. Without opening his eyes he reached over his head and threw his pillow across the room hoping that it would have at least hit either one of them.

 

"Tell the kids to quieten down"

 

He heard no replies. Opening his eyes he looked down and squinted at the two empty beds. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked again. They were definitely empty. Jinyoung scrunched his nose and wondered if he missed any schedules due for today. He was sure that their Sunday would be free. He ran his hands through his hair as he wondered where the two could have gone. He stretched back and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. It was 11:47AM. He checked his messeges and emails and even went into his calendar to confirm. They were certainly free today.

 

It was clear he wasn't going to go back to sleep. He was up and wide awake with evident confusion as to where the two were, and why the others were being louder than usual. He got up and trudged over to the living room. While doing so, he played around with his phone. A little yellow app with 10+ notifications caught his eye. He clicked into the first and opened the unread message. 

 

Ji: goodluck with the concert Jinyoung oppa ^^ Do well and show them your many charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋ make sure to take care of your health and get plenty of rest

Do: hyung we will miss you a lot ㅠㅠ but don't worry, I will take care of noona and we will try to do our best!

Ji: ㅇㅇ!! the handsome baby bunny will take care of me well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we need to go now, we need to prep the our new guest MC for today ^^ 

Do: bye bye hyung! talk later! doyoung and noona out~

 

He found himself smiling at their cute way of texting. He didn't know why but he kept reading Jisoo's first message. He rubbed the back of his neck. She wanted him to take care of himself and get rest. How sweet. He sported the biggest grin as he walked into the living room which didn't go unnoticed by Bambam. He nudged Yugyeom who was sprawled on the floor with his feet. Yugyeom looked up and yelled

 

"Finally! You're up! You don't usually wake up this late, were you that tired?"

 

That broke Jinyoungs smile and he immediately shot him a grim look.

 

"We had a 6 hour concert for two days. Do you not feel other emotions like, I don't know- exhaustion?  I thought being obnoxiously hyperactive was past your age"

 

"Nope!"

 

"Maybe you're just getting that old"

 

"I age pretty well unlike you, hyung"

 

The two snickered at their own comebacks.

 

Jinyoung walked into the kitchen to avoid any more annoyances from the two youngest members. There he met Jackson who was busy making his organic breakfast.

 

"Goodmorning Jinyoung! How was your sleep?" 

 

Jackson cheerfully beamed at him as he stuffed his mouth with some organic wholemeal cereal. Jinyoung could only stare with his mouth slightly gaped at the mans sunny demeanor. 

 

"Wonderful until it was cut short"

 

Jinyoung grumbled as he brushed past him and started preparing his own breakfast. Hopefully after having breakfast he'll feel a lot better. He choose to make a sweet and full of calorie breakfast to compensate his loss of sleep. It was the kind of breakfast Jackson would disaprove of but he didn't care. He was hoping that this sugary and sweet diet would help bring his mood up and give him the energy to handle the rowdy three at least until the other more-tolerable three had come back from their leisure.

 

He settled himself beside Jackson who had taken almost all of the space on the couch. Bambam sat on the other end with Yugyeom lounged on the floor. They were all focused on the flatscreen TV.

 

"What are you guys watching?"

 

Jinyoung took a sip of his hot coffee. Refreshing. He was definitely feeling energised and happier by the minute. 

 

"Some random Japanese movie" Yugyeom replied back.

 

Suddenly a beeping sound rang. Jinyoung recognized the alarm. He ran over to get his phone he left on the kitchen counter. Without even looking he turned off the alarm and a marching back to the living room he grabbed the remote from Bambams side and started tinkering with the remote.

 

"Hey what are you doing?" 

 

"I was finally understanding the storyline!"

 

"You just had to cut it off at that moment didn't you" They all barked at him in annoyance. 

 

"This is better! We were all complaining about how homesick we are since we got here so I thought a little bit of familiarity would help us"  Jinyoung turned back and grinned back at them expectantly. 

 

"Are you for real,"

 

"Inkigayo?!"

 

"THIS? This is your little-bit-of-home? unbelievable.."

 

Jinyoung most certainly felt better as he was able to block out the complaints from s without much strain. He sat back down in his seat with ease.

 

Before he left Korea, he had made an alarm for Inkigayo on his phone. He didn't think much of it- he mainly did it because he didn't want to be left behind in his work. He already felt bad enough for missing so many scheduled shows. He didn't want to loose his MC skills. He was willing to watch the two and learn along the way. Frankly he didn't want to miss out on any jokes between the two either. He missed seeing the two every Sunday.. Doyoung and his energetic, mischievous self and Jisoo and her adorable, crazy antics. He missed seeing her smiles and hearing her laughter as well. She never failed to make both him and Doyoung laugh. 

 

The show started and out came Jisoo and Doyoung.

 

..with Jisoo holding a fan with his face on it.

 

"THAT'S SO CUTE," Jackson screeched loudly.

 

Jinyoung tried to surpress his smile. He failed. Looking back up at the screen he took a good look at the two MCs- mostly at Jisoo though. They looked good in white, especially Jisoo though.

 

"Jisoo noonas visuals are no joke" Yugyeom whistled. Jinyoung chose not to respond. He focused all his attention on the screen and smiled whenever she did. 

 

Until Mino their new guest MC for the day appeared. Jinyoung openly frowned. He forgot about that part. When one of them are missing for the show the producers  would would get other idols to replace them. This was all temporary of course. But why all of a sudden did he feel intensely bothered by this? He tried to reason with himself. Mino was another idol. He hadn't met him a few times but he seemed fun and friendly. I guess it was hard seeing another idol take over his place. Stand in his spot, next to Jisoo-

 

What am I talking about.. Jisoo has nothing to do with this, I'm being stupid

 

He took a big spoonful of his breakfast and chewed fervently.

 

"Mino and Jisoo are from the same company arn't they?"

 

"Yeah! YG, YG! They must be pretty close then"

 

"No wonder they look good together, they have great chemistry"

 

Yugyeom and Bambam both nodded at eachothers statements. Jinyoungs sweet breakfast suddenly tasted very bitter. 

 

He totally forgot that they came from the same company. How could he have forgotten. So they must have known eachother since they were trainees. Jinyoung reached over and grabbed his mug. He took a gulp of his coffee to help swallow the bolus stuck in his mouth. As he did so he looked up and nearly spat everything out.

 

Isn't Mino leaning a little too close to Jisoo?

 

Jackson eyed Jinyoung with concern. The latter was having a choking fit. 

 

"Jinyoung? you alright there?" 

 

Jackson reached out and smacked his back a few times to help relieve his friend. Jinyoung held up his palm in response. He felt tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw. Mino had enough space on the side to stand up nice and tall but he was bent slightly- no not slightly more like exessively all up over Jisoo. He squinted his eyes at the screen and caught the skinship the two shared. Minos arm brushed up against Jisoos forearm and lingered on for what seemed like eternity for him. He cleared his throat loudly. He stood up all of a sudden which made the other three look up at him.

 

"Is it just me or is it very hot in here?" 

 

Bambam scoffed at the remark. The AC wasn't even on. It was chilly ouside and the last time he checked they were all wearing long sleeves. It was the opposite of hot in here. Yugyeom and Jackson shared dubious looks at eachother.

 

Jinyoung fanned himself. He didn't know why he felt hot. He blamed it on the coffee.

 

Yeah, it was the coffee

 

Then he heard Minos little rap about him. He couldn't admit it to himself but he thought it was pretty impressive. Mino was a great rapper. He just didn't think he made the cut for being an MC. Jinyoung raised his eyes at Jisoos cute little nickname she made up "MC MC MI-NO".

 

"How adorable!" Bambam exclaimed. Yugyeom giggled. Jackson squealed and smacked the nearest pillow next to him.

 

Jinyoung could only scoff when Mino smiled shyly in response. He looked like he liked it a lot. It was so obvious. Did Jisoo make that up on the spot? It have been so.. he wouldn't have made that kind of reaction if she made it up when they were reading the scripts. He felt proud of Jisoos on-the-spot MC skills.

 

She gets better day by day..oh and Doyoung too of course

 

He tells himself that he admires them like a big brother. At least it holds some truth when it comes to Doyoung. He just wasn't sure about Jisoo.

 

The screen cuts to the first couple of performances and he let out a sigh. He grabbed his plate with his half eaten breakfast and mug and headed to the kitchen to clean up. His mind suddenly conjured up visions of Mino saying all the cheesiest jokes to Jisoo. He thought about those jokes and how she would probably laugh at every single one of them without shame. He thought about all their potential conversations and counted in his head all the smiles she would shower him with. Would they exchange numbers? They were from the same company- did they have eachothers contact numbers already? Did they date when they were trainees? These thoughts flooded Jinyoung which made him scrub the dishes a little too aggressively.
As he was clearly busy with his thoughts, he couldn't hear the 'hushed' voices of his other members in the other room.

 

"Did anyone else see how Jinyoung reacted when Mino came on?" Bambam leaned foreward and smirked playfully.

 

"He was definitely actiing weird" Yugyeom covered his mouth with his hand- cautious of Jinyoung overhearing.

 

"He choked too and complained about the heat" Bambam made astrics in the air mockingly.

 

Jackson couldn't even conceal his delight as his face scrunched up.

 

"Jinyoung has a crush!"

 

He smacked Bambams arm in excitement. Bambam doubled over in pain.

 

"You think so?"

 

Yugyeom innocently blinked up at the two. He didn't expect Jinyoung to be that kind of person.

 

"Are you guys sure?"

 

"Positive"

 

Bambam kicked Jacksons thighs in response. Bambam had a hunch ever since he started watching the trio every Sunday with Jackson. Jackson was adamant on tuning in every Sunday. He wanted to compare his and Jinyoungs skills and secretly hoped he would mess up just so he could about it. It was only now that his suspicions were confirmed. It was clear as day. He liked Jisoo! Jackson knew about this earlier too- infact he was the first one to notice. Bambam only shrugged off Jacksons observation as the man is known for quickly jumping to conclusions and saying just about anything with that imagination of his.

 

."Positive about what?" 

 

They hadn't noticed Jinyoung standing by the couch. Immediately the trio dispersed from the huddle they made.

 

"We're positive that we miss Korea" 

 

"Y-yeah we really miss home"

 

Bambam could only roll his eyes at Yugyeoms horrible attempt of a lie. Jinyoung eyed the three apprehensively. They clearly plotted something. He just didn't bother asking for fear of the truth.

 

The screen cut back to the three just on time. Mino was on the floor having some sort of picnic behind the Jisoo and Doyoung. He then asked them to sit down with him. Jisoo nearly sat down but Doyoung intervened and introduced the next artist cleverly using a play on words.The Mino came up from behind them and started making faces. Jinyoung laughed sarcastically at this. Both Bambam and Jackson looked at eachother and smirked knowingly. Yugyeom on the otherhand looked confused.

 

As the show went on and more moments of Jisoo and Mino happened the more obvious Jinyoung acted. He was clearly jealous over Mino with Jisoo. If it were someone else other than s sitting with him, Jinyoung could have fooled them into thinking he was enjoying the MCs antics but they knew better. When it came to the interview with IU, Mino displayed aegyo which caused Jisoo to smile and laugh a little too much. 

 

"That's what he calls aegyo?" Jinyoung grimaced in response.

 

"How could anyone find that funny"

 

He remarked as he shook his head in displeasure.

 

Bambam and Jackson had to clamp their own mouths to prevent them from bursting into laughter.

 

Yugyeom only looked more puzzled than ever.

 

After 30 minutes of Jinyoung complaining about Minos MC skills the show finally ended. He got up to go grab a cup of water.

 

"His mouth got fed up from all the trash talking" Bambam whispered. Jackson lost it after that comment. He fell on the floor howling in amusement.

 

At the same time the front door swung open and in came Mark, JB and Youngjae carrying plastic bags.

 

"Hey we bought groceries- Jackson? What happened here?"

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"Is Jinyoung still in bed?" 

 

Mark asked incredulously. Jinyoung popped out from the kitchen door and waved at the other three while drinking his water.

 

JB jumped over the couch and smacked Jackson, who was still hysterical, on the floor.

 

"What's up with him?" Bambam could only muster a nod towards Jinyoungs direction. JB, Mark and Youngjae all looked at Jinyoung expectantly. Jinyoung was oblivious to their stares and continued drinking his water.

 

All of a sudden Yugyeom stood up and pointed at Jinyoung all too innocently

 

"Jinyoung has a crush on Mino"

 

This caused Jinyoung to spit out the water in shock. The water splattered all across the unsuspecting faces of JB and Youngjae.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

-

 

Oh boy LOL Yugyeom wasn't on the same page as they were I guess... I based this off the yt clips of Mino guesting on inkigayo with jisoo and doyoung! It was only 3 clips plus the one with IU
I need to work on cutting back- this chapter was very long! So sorry for the false updates my subscribers recieved! I had this on hidden mode you see ehe. I want feedback! So comment what you guys thought! I'd love to hear your thoughts.