Sentiments

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong Seongwoo's POV

I can see him.  I can see his smiling face.  God, I’ll never get tired of looking at this face.  He looked at me with those loving eyes and I knew what true happiness is like.  And then he held my hands and said "I Love You"... it felt like I was home, this is where I belong to, beside the person who I love and trust the most in this world.

All good things (must) come to an end... i guess it's true cause that picturesque moment was suddenly flooded with a blinding light and a loud screeching sound.

“Hyung, Hyung.  Wake up!!! Wake up!”

He woke up to the concerned face of his manager.  “Hyung, you were crying in your sleep.” The young guy said.  He immideiately wiped his unsheded tears. He was about to say something funny to lift the mood of the van but then he noticed that kid wearing a red and black plaid shirt.  It stopped him, it was as if a gate has been open and suddenly all his repressed emotions resurfaced.  He felt tears falling again.  

. what is happening to me today?

This alarmed his manager more.  It was clear that he didn't know what to do.  He pitied him, the kid must have been scared to see him crying in his sleep and now this.  It was just his first day, and it might also be his last.  I'm such a mess.  

“Oh, I’m sorry about that.  I must have scared you.”  He said while smiling at the kid. 

He looked around and realized that the car was not moving and that they were already in the parking lot. 

“How long was I sleeping?”  Seongwoo asked his new manager. 

“About an hour, you fell asleep the moment we started driving.  Don’t worry hyung, we still have time.”  His young manager answered, he must have been briefed on how he hated being late on his appointment. 

Right, this reminded him... Ong Seongwoo is a professional.  He wouldn’t let his personal affairs intervene with his work.  Fake it till you make it.  So he mustered all the strength he had to push all those negative feelings he had from the dream and smiled.

Today he will be doing a shoot for Ceci’s special issue.  “21 in the 21st” they call it.  They will be featuring the 21 most influential personalities from the entertainment industry for the year 2021.  At first when he heard the news that he was being considered to be included in the list he felt a bit undeserving.  He wanted to refuse it but his friends convinced him otherwise.  He recalled the talk he had with his friends a more than a month ago on Jisung’s welcome back party.  Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Seongwoo and Jaehwhan were the only ones left and it was just then that he had the courage to bring up the issue.

“Seongwoo-ah, you deserve this.  You are a great actor.  You’ve worked so hard, everything that you have accomplished now are the fruits of that labor.”  Jisung said.  Ah, I really missed this hyung he tought to himself. 

“Thank you, hyung.  I’m glad that you are back.  Though I must say I thought that after two years in the military you’d have muscles by now but you still look the same.” Seongwoo teased his hyung while the rest nodded and laughed.

“If you would actually take a break and stop working for a bit, you’d realize how far you’ve come.” Sungwwon said bringing them back to the topic.   

“That’s true.  I mean, hyung, honestly I’m sick of seeing you everywhere.  It feels like your billboards are following me everywhere.  You should follow Jisung hyungs example, go incognito and take a vacation.  See after coming back from hiatus, he’ll be going out of the country.”  Jeahwan jokingly added.

“Yah, Jaehwan! Do I hear sarcasm in your voice?  You are just jealous because you don’t have free time to travel.  Besides it’s not as if my military service was a vacation.”  Jisung was about to add more when his phone rang.  He noticed his hyung stiffened the moment he saw the caller id but it was quick. He immediately regained his composure, answered the phone and excused himself from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter