running into open arms

__ added you on lime (Lime Series: Story #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C.9: running into open arms (final chapter)

 

Today when I walked into school everyone was murmuring under their breaths. But I ignored them.

 

They were all looking at me, but I didn't care.

 

I ran to Jinho anyway. 

 

And he accepted me with open arms glaring at all the people staring.

 

"What?" He said over my shoulder. "Haven't you seen a couple hug before?"

 

Things went quiet after that and Jinho pulled away to stare at me himself. It was a bit odd being so close to him. I mean before today we only talked through Lime. But despite that it wasn't a bad weird.

 

I felt him tuck a strand of hair behind my ear before he smiles. "So pretty." He murmurs causing me to blush.

 

"What the hell is going on?" Eunha's voice interrupts.

 

Jinho turns towards her. "I'd like to ask you the same thing." He sneers.

 

"You know she's a right, Jinho?" She says quickly.

 

He scoffs. "No she's not. And you'd better quit saying that before I get really angry!"

 

She seems confused at first because he's angry at her and not me. Jinho places an arm around my waist which causes me to blush.

 

"But she's been messaging Jinhwan?" She starts out.

 

"No she's been messaging me." Jinho corrects.

 

"But you guys aren't even friends on Lime?" She questions n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter