Chapter 7

Seduction

Bomi's POV

*Phone vibrating repeatedly*.

"Hmmm...what's that noise?" I slowly open my eyes and pick up my phone and turned off the alarm clock I then look down and realized that Chorong's arms are still wrapped around me. Then I felt her body right pressed right against my back. "Bomi...I...i..love you..."  I shake my head, couldn't believe Chorong said that. Did I heard that correctly last night? Or was I imaging it the whole time like that previous steamy dream? There's no way Chorong has a crush on me... I mean.. we work together. I don't even know if she even considers me as a friend...

I slowly remove her arms around me and got up and took a shower. After I was done, I left the washroom and noticed her still asleep. I guess she took a while to fall asleep last night due to the scary movie. She just looks so cute sleeping on the bed like that. I go up closer to her, our face are just a few centimeters apart. I couldn't believe how clear her face is.. She looks so innocent and stunning. Just as I was about to wake her up, she slowly opens her eyes. I then jumped back a bit in hopes she didn't notice how close I was earlier. 

"Oh...Morning....", says Chorong. She slowly gets up and rubs her eyes.

"Morning Chorong. Hope you had a good sleep."

"Nae...it was well slept. " 

"Go shower and dressed up. I will order room service for breakfast so we can pack afterwards and head to the airport". Chorong nods her head in agreement and gets up. However for some reason I noticed Chorong's pain facial expression.

"Are you okay?"

"Nae.. I must have slept on the wrong side. My whole right side is in pain". I then wondered if Chorong remembered what happened last night.

"Ah.... I see. Did you want me to walk you to the washroom?"

"Nae." Chorong felt a bit embarrassed to have Bomi walk her to the bathroom. She knew she did it to herself when she slept behind Bomi with her arms wrapped around her. But it's really nice to see Bomi so caring. 

I go to Chorong and grabbed her by the waist and placed her arm around my shoulder, and we walked side by side towards the washrooms. 

"Thank you", says Chorong and she closes the door.

I walk towards the phone and start placing room service for some breakfast for us to eat. I then grab my phone to check and see if there's any urgent things sent to me. I then noticed a text from Naeun. I open it and it says:

"Bomi,

I just want to say thank you for coming back on such short notice. I really appreciate it since this happened unexpectedly. Eunji will be dropping me off at the airport today. My flight departs at 8pm. I will return in a couple of days. Everyone knows you'll be covering me. I believe you will handle everything. Good thing you will have Eunji right by your side. Anyways - if there's any urgent matters - call me. I always have my phone with me. Take care and see you soon. - Naeun "



I didn't expect Eunji to drop Naeun off at the airport. She doesn't even own a car... unless..she's using Naeun's car. But Naeun never allows anyone to drive her car.  Guess we may even bump into them since we will arrive back there around that time. Just as I finished reading the text, Chorong comes out of the washroom.

"Bomi, you can use it now".

"Nae thank you. I have placed the order so start eating without me."  

"Oh no worries. I will wait.". And just then Bomi goes into the bathroom.

Chorong's POV

I get out of the bathroom and notices Bomi reading something on her phone. She seemed a bit concerned. She must have noticed I was done cause she hurriedly place her phone in her pocket and looked at me with a smile. And then  the door knocks.

"Ah, that must be room service. " Bomi says while walking to the door. She opens the door and bought in the food and placed it on the table.

"Let's dig in. Then we have to pack up and check out the hotel. If we have enough time, we can explore the city a bit more before heading to the airport", says bomi while she stuffs her face with breakfast. I just nod my head and we both ate in silence. For some reason I am still trying to figure out why she had a slight concerned face and hid her phone once she saw me looking.

Twenty minutes later they both finished breakfast and started packing their belongings up in silence. They were so focused making sure they are packing all their belongings and to not leave anything behind. After 2 hours, they have completed packing their belongings up.

"Do you want to do a bit more exploring before we head to the airport?" Bomi asked me. 

"Nae, if you are okay with that. " I said. I wanted to enjoy this moment while I can with her.

"Sure. Let's go down to the lobby and check out of the hotel. We can also ask them if they can store our luggage for a couple of hours".

"That sounds like a good plan."

So we did a final check throughout the hotel to make sure we didn't leave anything behind and headed down to the hotel lobby. 

"Hi, we were just wondering if you guys are able to store our luggage for a couple of hours."

"Hi. Yes we can store your luggages here for a couple of hours. Did you guys want to check out now in the meantime?" says the hotel staff.

"Nae" says Bomi as she hands them the hotel keys.

"Perfect. You guys have now been checked out. We have placed the luggage in storage. Please don't forget to pick it up". says the hotel staff.

"Thank you very much."  says Bomi. We then walked out of the hotel entrance.

"Is there anywhere particular you wanted to check ?" Bomi asked.

"Let's go to Odaiba." I said. I hope she says yes because there's a particular place I want to take her.

"Sure. Never heard of it. let's check it out".

We went into the limo that the company provided us and the driver drove us to Odaiba. It took us approximately 30 minutes to get there.

"Whoa..it's so nice here!" Bomi said surprisingly. 

"Indeed agreed. It is very pretty here. Such a lovely waterfront."

"Look, there's even a farris wheel here.."

"Nae..did you want to go on it?" I asked her nervously.

"Sure, let's go."

We walked side by side slowly towards the farris wheel. I was surprised we arrived at the farris wheel so quickly since the walk took forever. Good thing there weren't a lot of people lining up. After a few minutes of waiting, it was our turn to go.

"Welcome. For 2?"  says the staff member.

"Nae." I said

"Please step in". We both stepped in the cart quickly since it was moving.

Just as the staff member was closing the door, she says "You two are very cute together". I took a quick glance at Bomi and noticed her face blushing.  And off we went slowly up to the top of the farris wheel. We just sat there together in silence. We were sitting so close together that our shoulders are literally touching.

Suddenly the farris wheel stops at the top and we just took in the beautiful view of the waterfront, and the city. 

"Whoa..it's so beautiful up here." says Bomi.

"Nae. I am glad to have gotten this view with you. " I said while looking at Bomi and noticing her face is still blushing.

"Haha. Well, it was my pleasure to have came here with you. Glad you showed me this place. Such a nice view. "

"Nae.." 

The farris wheel started rapidly going down. It must have startled Bomi since she just suddenly grabbed my arm and linked it with hers. I could feel her heart beating so quick.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Nae. Sorry. I was surprised with the sudden quick descend."

We then arrived at the bottom and the staff member opened the door. 

"Thank you for riding. Hope you love birds have a good day", says the staff member. We then realized her arm is still linked to mine, so she unlinks and puts her hands in her pockets and looked away. "Oh Bomi, you're too cute."

"Let's go back to the hotel and pick up our luggage to head back to the airport." says Bomi. I nodded and we headed back to the hotel and onto our way to the airport.


Eunji POV

I am so happy that Bomi is coming back today. She should be at the airport by the time we get there. Even though she was only gone for a couple of days - it felt like weeks. I couldn't handle Naeun being so stressed out at work without Bomi. She was about to drive me crazy. And I can't believe she dared to ask me to drive her to the airport. Does she think I'm her personal assistant?! 

"Eunji-ya!" Naeun says while she snaps her finger at me.

"Oh biennae.."

"Help me put my luggage in the trunk".

"Nae.." I place her luggage in the trunk and got into the car and drove us off to the airport. Within 20 minutes of driving, we hit traffic. "Ugh.. of course when I get to meet Bomi is when the traffic occurs".

"Thanks for driving me Eunji. I lost my temporary licence so currently am waiting for my actual licence to arrive. "

"No worries.."

Finally the traffic clears and we continue quickly to the airport. Another 20 mins later, we arrive at the airport and I parked the car in the parking lot. We then went to the trunk and I got her luggage out. We then head inside the airport where Naeun checks in her luggage.

"I am ready to go in now. Go home now Eunji. Keep an eye on things and call me if anything happens."

"Nae. Fly safe. See you soon." I said. Naeun walks in and waves me bye.

I decided that since I am at the airport, I should call Bomi to see if she has arrived. I have been waiting forever to finally see her. I take my phone and dial Bomi's number.

"Hello?"

"Bom-ah... Have you arrived at the airport yet???"

"oh .. nae. We just arrived and we are picking up our luggage now actually."

"Oh thank god. I am waiting at the arrival section right now. I will wait for you".

"Oh nae okay. Will be there shortly. See you"  Bomi says and hangs up.

After a few minutes later, I see Bomi coming out along with Chorong. I run up to Bomi and gave her a tight hug.

"Oh whoa whoa Eunji" says Bomi with a surprised tone.

"Finally you're back! I've missed you!!"

"Haha, Nae. We're back now. ." says Bomi. I then looked to her side and noticed Chorong just standing beside Bomi very closely. 

"Oh HI Chorong. Welcome back" I said.

"Thank you" says Chorong.

"Hope you didn't wait long."

"Oh no. I actually just arrived and dropped Naeun off. Her flight departs in 2 hours actually.."

"Oh.. darn. If only we bumped into her. We could have wished her well on her flight."

"It's fine. She will be back in a couple of days. So anyways, hungry? Let's get dinner?"

"I'm not hungry. I'm actually exhausted. I think I am just going to go home. What about you Chorong? Hungry?" Bomi looks at Chorong.

"No..I'm also tired and just want to sleep". Chorong responds.

"Sorry Eunji-ya. Looks like we're bummed. Maybe next time?". says Bomi. I was a bit disappointed when Bomi said that, but I don't take that against her. They both looked exhausted actually.

"No problems. Ya you guys looked drained... Let's go home. Bomi - give me your keys. I will drive us back."

"No Eunji you don't have to. I can still...." before Bomi could finish her sentence, I take the keys away from her.

"Uh. no. You guys must be tired. I will drop Chorong home, and you can crash at my place for the night. End of discussion". I said sternly. 

"Fine.." Bomi whines. I took a quick glance at Chorong and noticed she looked a bit jealous. She must be jealous that Bomi will crash at my place.

They all head towards the airport and to Bomi's car. After 10 minutes of looking for Bomi's car since she couldn't remember where she parked it - they finally found it. They place the luggages in the trunk and got into the car to drive off.
 

Around 30 minutes later, they arrive at Chorong's place - who also happens to live across from Eunji. Eunji stops the car and helps Chorong get her luggage from the trunk.

"Thank you for dropping me home. Please take care of Bomi." says Chorong. Deep down Chorong wanted Bomi to crash for the night at her place, not Eunji's. She prays Eunji doesn't do something to Bomi.

"Nae. Get some sleep and see you tomorrow," I replied. 

Chorong takes her luggage and goes into the house. I then hop back into the car and then drove Bomi's car to my garage. I then go to the trunk and grab her luggage and bring it in the house. I went back to the car and noticed Bomi's still asleep. So I picked her up  and bought her inside the house. I walked to my bedroom and placed her on my bed. I am surprised Bomi is still asleep after that since she's a light sleeper.

I bought her luggage into my room, and opened it. I grabbed one of her pjs and place it on the bed. I placed myself on top of her and leaned in - with our face inches apart from eachother. 

"Bomi-ah, you don't know how much I have missed you.... I was so jealous that Chorong was with you the whole time... I kept on praying in hopes she didn't make a move on you...." I whispered quietly. I then lean over to her cheek and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then I whispered, "Starting today I will make my move. You will be mine..."

 

AN: Here's a quick update in honor of Eunji's birthday (yay!). And thanks for those wishing me well - I am all better now :D. Stayed tuned for another quick update - may be a birthday treat from me. :) My apologies for spelling and grammer errors. -K