When we were young

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun!” Jihye screamed as soon as she entered her best friend’s room. Sehun was still sleeping soundly. He groaned when he felt his blanket was being pulled by Jihye.

“Come on, wakey, wakey.” Jihye did not give up waking him up. She tugged Sehun’s shirt and shook him up. There was still no sign of Sehun’s going to wake up. Jihye took her phone out and played her favorite musical song, no good deed (wicked). “Eleka nomen nomen atum atum eleka nomen, eleka nomen nomen atum atum eleka nomennn,” Jihye sang along and imitated Elphaba (musical cast), pretended that she’s reading a spell to Sehun to make him wake up.

Sehun groaned and moved his hand to find his blanket but it Jihye has put it away from his bed. He used his pillow to cover his ears but of course, Jihye’s voice wont disappeared. Jihye climbed on Sehun’s bed and stood on it. She sang louder which made Sehun mad.

Sehun dragged her down and sit on her stomach. Sehun tickled her mercilessly. “HAHAHAHA, STOP PLEASE, I’m SORRY!” Jihye laughed uncontrollably. Sehun laughed with her and continued to tickle her. Sehun’s mom got in his room, “You two kids. Quickly go down and have breakfast before it gets cold.”

Jihye used the chance to quickly escape from Sehun’s grip. She hid behind Sehun’s mom and hugged her, “Mrs. Oh, I was just trying to wake him up and he bullied me,” she said with a cutesy tone and pouted her lips. “Well, well, Oh Sehun, how dare you bullied a girl?” his mom jokingly scolded her son.

“But she started first, mom! She played the musical song,” Sehun whined. “Stop whining and quickly get ready for your breakfast. Let’s go down, honey,” Mrs. Oh said as she pulled Jihye’s hand. Jihye turned her head and stick her tongue out then laugh for her victory. They have been friends for more than 10 years.  They were close since they were 6 years old.

Sehun picked up Jihye’s phone and turned the music off. He lazily went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. As for Jihye, Sehun’s mom led her to her room instead to the kitchen. “Why are we here, Mrs. Oh?” she asked.

“Wait a second,” Mrs. Oh went to her closet to take something. She appeared with a shopping bag, “I bought this for you.” “What is it?” Jihye accepted the bag and looked what’s inside. She found bikini, “Mrs. Oh,” she calmly called. “Yes, honey?” Mrs. Oh answered with a giggle. “A bikini?” she it held up. “Yes!” Mrs. Oh said excitedly, “I know it will look good on you. And Sehun likes it too!” Mrs. Oh said. “Wait, you bought this with Sehun?” Jihye asked surprisingly. Mrs. Oh laughed and said, “Yes, we did. I heard you’re going to swim today. Wear that, okay?” Mrs. Oh winked and then laughed. “Mrs. Oh, please. Hahaha. Thank you,” Jihye said as she hugged Mrs. Oh.

They went back into the kitchen. Sehun was already there waiting for them. “What’s that?” he asked pointing to the shopping bag that Jihye’s holding. “Bikini,” Jihye said casually. Sehun blushed at the thought of Jihye wearing the bikini he chose.

Mrs. Oh served pancakes with kiwis and strawberries. “Thank you, Mrs. Oh,” Jihye said happily as she saw her favorite fruit, kiwi. The three of them start to dig their breakfast. “Jihye, when will your parents come back?” Sehun asked. “Um, I don’t know. They haven’t told me yet. But I don’t think it will be that long,” Jihye said. Her parents were on a business trip. They were gone for 3 days already. “Do you need to stay with us, Jihye?” Mrs. Oh asked, “A girl living alone in that big house is quite dangerous you know.” “No, I’m totally fine, Mrs. Oh. I don’t want to be a burden. This guy right here,” she pointed on Sehun, “is already a big burden for you. I don’t want to be another one.” She giggled.

“Hey!” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, “I am not a complete burden, alright?” he defended himself. Mrs. Oh laughed, “You’re right, Jihye. But having you here in my house is not a burden. I would love it if you stay here so we can do girls talk at night and go shopping together. My husband is always busy and my son is not a good accompany for shopping,” she said.

“Mom, you tried like 3 outfits on a store but you buy nothing. It’s you who’s being too picky,” Sehun whined. “Excuse me, sir, but it is important to pick th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter