Final

Sunday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It was an early Sunday morning and Twice had no schedule on the whole day so today was one of those days were they could sleep in how much they wanted. 

So of course that automatically lead to an rather quiet morning for twice, and the city had yet to be awaken so it was quiet outside and the rain from during the night was leaving the petals from the tree's, fog slowly disappearing as the sun rised more and more as time passed by.


Kim Dahyun slowly woke up in her shared bed room with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, it was pitch black and the only light that provide them was Dahyun's phone when she pressed the screen button that in fact blinded the poor girl due to bright light contrasting the darkness all of sudden. 

4:06 AM it showed and Dahyun sighed she didn't need to even go up, she wanted to sleep yet she were awake and couldn't fall back to sleep again.

So she decided to just go up to drink some water and then head back to bed and get some more sleep, because when did Kim Dahyun refuse sleep? 


But when she got to the kitchen and her eye's landed on her possible most favourite person in the world she suddenly felt 10 times more awake.  

But the girl seemed to be the opposite and from the look of it was more then half asleep as she were in a position to pure up water, holding onto the water crane in one hand  and the mug in the other. 

Dahyun chuckled softly and went up to the girl and carefully grabbed the mug and placed it down on the cupboard so she wouldn't drop it.

And Dahyun's theory was right, the girl in front of her was in fact more then half asleep as she let out a soft snore, and Dahyun remember how Sana actually gotten home late on the previous day and now stood here in the kitchen. 

"She must be really tired"  Dahyun thought for herself as she admired the girls features

 

 "Sana is so cute..."  she thought and a smile spread across Dahyun's face, not even aware of it herself, she then stepped close to Sana and hugged her small waist, telling herself it was because she didn't want Sana to collapse on the floor, so she held and hugged her to prevent that, and Sana stirred a little at the new found contact and on automatic she leaned her forehead against Dahyun's shoulder, tugging at her shirt softly 

"Dahyunie... why are you awake so early?" Sana then spoke and Dahyun chuckled 

"You recognise me from only my hug? You haven't even opened your eyes yet"  Dahyun said and with that Sana opened her eye's, Looking into Dahyun's. 

" i always recognise if it's you" Sana cooed and Dahyun smiled again at that 

"Come one let's get you back into bed before you fall asleep on the floor" Dahyun joked but Sana wouldn't have it as she hugged Dahyun tighter, preventing her from walking properly.  

"Noooo, i want to spend time with you" Sana said as she tried holding her head up and Dahyun laughed softly because It looked adorable, and since Sana wouldn't move she had to rock them side to side to move instead of walking, and it worked for maybe 3 metres until Sana would burry her head into the crook of Dahyun's neck. 

"Stay with me Dahyunie"   Sana mumbled and Dahyun sighed a little and shaked her head smiling Because this unnie is unbelievable.  

"Alright, i stay with you but let's watch a movie or something, think you can be awake for that?" Dahyun asked and Sana nodded and her mood suddenly change to a more awake state and Dahyun question if she had faked her sleepiness or if Sana had just got an adrenaline kick out of Dahyun saying she stay with her.  


The two got the living room and slumped down and lazily started the TV and scrolled through the movies they had on it and just decided to play a classic carto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter