Chapter 1

Complicated Love
Hyeri's POV (you)

I am Hyeri,Park Hyeri!! People call me 'the nerd'. I am one of the top students of my school,10th to be exact. I have very few friends as people find me not 'cool'. Fortunately, I have two best friends, Jennie and Somin. Let me tell you more about my two friends. Jennie is an extremely adorable girl whose pout attracts both genders. Jennie is also very charismatic thus,making girls fall for her. Somin is extremely pretty and has an awesome voice. However, she's very studious like me. 

Hyeri's POV {present}

It's the first day of school since I transfer to this school. I used to be in BIG High School but I got bullied so I transferred to this school,HIT High School. Jennie and Somin also transferred as Jennie could not handle her fangirls there and Somin was bullied as well. I was walking to my locker (I already know where's what cause I visited the school 2 days ago) when I bumped into someone. I look up to see a tall and handsome boy. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and shifted my gaze to the floor. He stretched out his hand and started to speak,"I'm Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook!!" I took his hand and shook it lightly. "I'm Hyeri,Kim Hyeri." I lifted my head to look at him. He gave me a heartwarming smile and I smiled right back. 

Jungkook's POV

I felt attracted to Hyeri. She was one of the top students in her previous school. She is adorable and pretty now that I see her up close. "Well,I-I g-guess I-I-I sh-ah-should b-be g-going n-now." She took back her hand and stutter which I found very cute. "Ok then. But,may I know what class are you in?" I ask as I place my hand in my jeans pocket. She replied,still stuttering,"C-Class 2-2A" She avoided my eye contact and looked onto the floor again." Oh!! I'm in the same class too!! May I walk you back to your class?" I ask scratching the back of my neck."No,I'm f-fine. I-I'm a-actually w-waiting f-for m-my friends." she mumbled. "So,I'll see you around?" I ask as I felt hesitant. "Y-yes,s-sure" she replied. We bid farewell and I walked away. 

Hyeri's POV (you) 

As soon as he turned away,Jennie and Somin ran up to me and squealed,"OH MY GOD!!!! Did you just talk to Jeon Jungkook?!" I nodded my head. "OMG!! He's like so hot and cute. Why didn't you ask him for his phone number?" Jennie pouted. "I'm sorry. But why are you guys making such a big fuss over him?" I asked confused.Somin replied," He's one of the hottest boys in our school!!!" "Oh,in confused about my feelings..." They asked," Don't tell me you like him?!!" I shook my head but on the way to class,they were talking about him and another boy called Kim Taehyung who I think is Jungkook's Friend. 

 

 

-------------------

short author's note 

this is my first fanfic so please go easy on me. Please comment and maybe help me complete this story little by little. I'll post when I'm free so maybe on weekends. I hope you'll understand as I have school and my own activities. Sorry!! Please leave comments and subscribe to me!! 

------------------