No, Stay Away From Me

One Step Closer To Me, You Will Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is walking to her class when suddenly Jihyo hop on her back. Tzuyu staggers and stop her walk.

"How many times i told you do not approach me unless you're 2 m away from me?

"But that is too far"

Tzuyu put Jihyo down and put her palm on Jihyo's forehead as she make a distance while Jihyo is trying to come closer to her.

"One step closer to me, you will die! You get it?"

"But Tzuyu ah"

"No but, just go away"

Tzuyu move her hand up and down as she tries to shoo her away. Jihyo is about to run at her again but Jeongyeon hold on collar shirt and pull her to their class.

"Thanks Jeongyeonie"

Tzuyu smiles as Jeongyeon nods and let Jihyo keep on complaining to her for dragging her away from Tzuyu.

"Park Jihyo again?"

Mina her classmate ask her as she peek out of the classroom door. Tzuyu nods and goes inside. She sit and sigh heavily.

"I just don't understand her at all. Normally if i turn down their confession they will just give up and leave me alone. But she is...weird"

"She must be so sincere, why did you reject her? She is cute though"

"I'm not sure, maybe because she is the type i hate"

"What do you mean by that?"

Mina sit on her desk as Tzuyu prop her face on her palm and sigh.

"She is so bubbly and sparkling. Can you see those big eyes? It's full of excitement and she is too cute"

"Tzuyu ah, all you said about her is just a compliments..."

"I know, weird isn't it?"

"You must be like her a lot"

"No, not at all"

Tzuyu shakes her head, Mina frown as she look at her classmate.

'Is she living in a denial that she likes her?'

****

"Tzuyu ah, wanna have lunch together? I bring more lunchbox. It's such a waste to not eat them right?"

Jihyo who is waiting in front of the restroom, smile as she sees Tzuyu walk out. Tzuyu shakes her head, she just pass her by.

"...you don't want?"

Jihyo look down as she is still carrying her big lunchbox. She walk behind Tzuyu quietly. Tzuyu fake out a cough as her hand take one of Jihyo lunchbox and thank her.

"I will eat this, now just go to your classroom"

Jihyo smile as nods eagerly and touch Tzuyu's arm lightly.

"Eat well"

"Okay, thanks for the meal"

Tzuyu quickly goes to her class as she leave Jihyo alone on the corridor. Jihyo keep smiling as she walk to her own class not caring even if Jeongyeon keep teasing her by calling her a pabo.

****

Mina rest her chin on the desk as she watch Tzuyu eat her lunchbox emotionlessly.

"Is it tasty?"

"Yeah"

"You are a strange girl. Why you keep being dishonest to her?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know who i'm talking about right now. Park Jihyo, do you know her?"

Mina ask her sarcastically, she sit and tries to touch the food but Tzuyu's glare make her stop her movement.

"I know, i know, this food is for you, only you. I'm just teasing"

Mina giggles as she flip her hair, she knows Tzuyu well. Her classmate is easy to read at times. Tzuyu just eat silently since she doesn't want Mina to ask more.

Mina text her girl and smile widely as Chaeyoung keep sending her cute emoji on her text. Tzuyu envy Mina's relationship but she really doesn't want to start it with Jihyo because for her Jihyo is just so annoying and she dislike her.

****

Tzuyu is on her P.E class as she need to do pole vault when she saw Jihyo tries to peek in, as a result she failed on her pole vaulting test. She glare right at Jihyo's direction. Jihyo quickly apologize and run away again. Tzuyu ruffles her hair as she get more annoyed.

Mina calm her down as she back hug her. Tzuyu glance at Mina and sigh heavily.

"Thanks, i almost cursed"

"I think you really like her"

"No, not at all"

"You never lost your focus before"

"It's just because her mere presence is annoyed me"

"If only you can be a bit honest, Chou Tzuyu"

Mina sigh and pats her tummy. She let go off Tzuyu as she realize Chaeyoung glare at her. Mina quickly approach Chaeyoung and let Tzuyu walk back to her class alone.

"Tzuyu ah, mianhae"

Jihyo doesn't approach her like usual as she just stay further away from Tzuyu now. She look guilty as she keep looking down.

"Why on earth do you like me?"

"Huh?"

"I asked you, answer me"

"Uh, i don't know..."

Tzuyu lean her back against the wall and sigh. She never really hate Park Jihyo, it's just she get annoyed with something else.

"Don't come to me until you find out the reason why you like me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter