Wedding Day

Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's heartbeat went abnormally fast. She felt like throwing up.

She tugged on her sleeves repeatedly making it all crumpled and disorganized. She did this to hopefully calm herself but nothing worked. 

She looked at her right side and caught Jihyo, her friend, smiling like a little child. Her eyes glistened and she was just genuinely happy, but, as Jihyo noticed the cub's unusual behavior, she activated her "mother mode" on.

"You alright there, Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung nodded and gave her a weak smile.

Just like the latter, Jihyo also nodded and went back to smiling like an excited kiddo.

Chaeyoung faced the other way and breathed in and out, hoping that her heart will cooperate this time.

Minutes passed, her breathing exercise was totally useless as two humongous doors opened and revealed a gorgeous young lady.

Chaeyoung's heartbeat went wild once again. 

With the lady's breathtaking visuals, the cub was sure that she'd probably pass out.

It's her.

The one.

Chaeyoung looked at her eyes. She was still far away from the cub's spot but, the girl's sparkling eyes made it easier for Chaeyoung to find.

The stars never twinkled like how her eyes did.

Her perfect features.

Her blinding gummy smile that Chaeyoung absolutely loves with all her heart. 

It was too much perfection for Chaeyoung that she couldn't handle it.

Her face had this faded filter because of the cloth in front of her.

Her white bridal veil gave her this faded filter which made it so beautiful.

The long white gown wrapped around her slim fit body and made every curve visible. Every man or woman would drool. 

'I will never forget your smile when I first laid my eyes on you' Chaeyoung thought

She sighed, reminiscing their college days and the memories they made together back then.

~Flashback~

Chaeyoung's POV

It was inside the library of our university before. 

I was searching for my all time favorite book series while you were sitting down probably reading a funny story since your smile was blinding. 

I crept down to the other shelves since I wanted to get a closer look at your gummy smile.

'Cute' I thought 

I didn't even notice that I've been standing behind this shelf for 15 minutes now. All I did was stare at your face while holding a book that I'll never read and 15 minutes already passed.

Yes, you were a stranger back then, but, I told myself "You're the one"

If it wasn't for this freshman that startled me by poking my shoulder asking me to scoot over, then my book would have not fell and made a big "THUD" sound. And also, it would have not grabbed your attention.

You looked at me trying not to laugh out loud since you also felt bad for me and because obviously, we were inside a library.

"I'm so sorry sunbaenim" the freshman bowed multiple times but I stopped her

"O-oh i-t's...okay...o-kay" I stuttered so much which made it funnier for you. 

I glanced at you and you were burning red. Red because you were trying your best not to explode into laughter and not like me, red because I was embarrassed and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter