Chapter One

Misconception -Jeon Jungkook-
8iK95RI.png
I slowly picked up my index finger and brought the tip of it to my mouth coating it in a tiny sample of my saliva, whilst I turned the page of my bible to the chapter I wanted to go to which was Psalms Chapter 2

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? I Read that verse over again and sat quietly thinking of the deep meaning of the message , I loved reading the bible, I loved thinking about it, I loved knowing that there was something beyond this earth, something that the human eye couldnt see, I loved knowing that there was A powerful spirit above us who loved us for who we are, not who we ought to be, not what we can be , but just who we are in general. I loved knowing that there was a spirit who knew the sin I was going through and that it would forgive me... , I said a silent prayer to myself before sitting down the bible on my desk.

 My phone then started going off with the normal T-mobile starter ringtone and I picked it up not looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Jihye, get over to the office now." The voice of my father boomed through the phone the line then cut off signaling he hung up, I sighed to myself, all my parents ever cared about was their 'busniess' there was nothing more important than that, I was forced into the busniess with them not caring whether I wanted to be in it or not and since Im so submissive to my parents I went ahead and complied with the lifestyle they wanted me to live. 

Since I was already well dressed, I went outside of the house and drove to my parents busniess office Once I arrived I went straight through the double doors and opened the door to my father's office revealing him sitting on his brown chair and his 'assistant' sitting next to him smirking at me, I never liked his assistant Lea, Lea seemed no good to me and to me she seems to be more seductive around my father when my mother wasnt around but being the distant person I am I didnt confront my dad nor my mom about this. 

"Jihye, I need you to go over to the JJC's company and deliver a message for me, tell them this and dont show any fear " my father then leaned forward in his chair and looked at me with seriousness in his eyes.

"If you dont stop messing with my company, I will simply destroy yours." He said "Got that, Jihye?, tell them straight like that" he added.

"Shouldnt your assistant be doing that though?" I said.

"But I want you to do it, so go do as I asked and stop asking questions" he snapped back, Lea the assistant chuckled a bit and I looked over to her with a slight glare in my eyes and then started walking toward the door. 

"Well, doesnt she have an attitude?'' I heard lea say faintly behind me as I walked out the door , ignoring it. I actually wondered where my mom was? but I pushed that thought aside and walked out of the building and drove over to the JJC's company who was literally our arch- nemesis you could say.

I parked right in their parking lot and got out of my car, and went inside the building. 

"Jihye" I heard my name being called and flipped my head to the right to see Jeon Jungkook with a slight grin on his face, I knew Jungkook because he goes to the same local university as I do,  even though we rarely talk when we see eachother at university, we just glance and keep it moving.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"Im here to deliver a message from my father's company." I said, He folded his arms and nodded his head telling me to go ahead.

"He said If you dont stop messing with his company, he will simply destroy yours." I said with seriousness in my tone, taking the advice from my dad to have no fear. Jungkook laughed and threw his head back as if it was the most funniest thing in the world, he walked closer to me.

"What is that no spine having father of yours going to do to us huh?" he said, he was now standing right in front of me.  "You know, dont have to fake your confidence Jihye I know you dont have any, sweetheart. " he added, which kind of hurt my self-esteem. 

"I will tell the company this, but you can now also get out of my company's building with that threatening nonsense, we both know your company is about as weak as a broken branch, and how can a broken branch show strength when its already broken? " he said.

I got annoyed with his arrogant attitude. "Just watch us." I said. 

"I love your determination, that's a great trait of yours don't lose it,  hopefully you pull through , but I doubt it." he said smiling. "I have better , more important things to do right now so have a good day,  Jihye." he said and just left me standing here.

This day I really sparked my dislike for Jungkook.