Chapter 1: First Day

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was First day of school at Seoul University. Some are excited to meet new people and some are nervous. There were many new students and some of them just got in because of scholarship. Students are scattered all over the campus. There were group of people with different personalities. You can tell if they're famous kids, nerd, geek, etc. Mina had just arrived at the first gate of the campus.

 

Mina's POV
I'm still inside the car with my mom. She was heading to her work and I was about to go at school that time but she told me to take a ride with her since the way to her work is near at the university. I sigh as I looked at the campus gate seeing many students roaming around the campus.

"What's the wrong honey?" She asked looking at me and held my hand.

"Nothing mom. I'm just nervous and I don't know why." I answered while looking at her.

"Well you don't need to be nervous. Besides, you're going to meet your friends again. You'll get to know new people." She smiles at me showing me some encouragement.

I don't know why I'm nervous though. I just feel it. But my mom is right. I'm going to meet my friends again. I miss them so much. Maybe all need is to see them.

"You're right mom. There is nothing to be nervous about. Maybe I just miss my friends." I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead and my nervousness lessened.

"I know you'll do well honey. You're father wants to meet you at his office. I think he misses you." Mom chuckled.

"Yes mom. See you after school. I love you." I kissed her cheek and got out of the car.

"I love you too honey." She smiled at me.

As I got out of the car, the driver honked and I saw my mom waving at me and I waved back smiling. I turned around to face the big gate in front of me. I took a deep breath and started walking inside.

"You can do this Mina. You're going to see your friends again." I smiled at the thought of seeing my friends.

After walking a few minutes. I heard some girls yelling towards my direction.

"Mina Unniieeee!!!" I tured a round and saw Chaeyeong running like a crazy Ahjumma together with the other girls.

"Charyeonggiiii!! Girlsss!!" I started running towards them with my arms open wide, welcoming them into a big hug.

"It's been a while Mina-yah~ We miss you so much." Jihyo said as she hugs me. I chuckled at her.

"Yeah. We didn't get to spend the vacation with you." This time it was Nayeon who spoke. 

"Mianhe guys. I spent my whole vacation at Japan. Mom and dad wanted to go their because they missed home." I said as I pout.

"Gwenchana. We're glad you're back now and we're complete!" Dahyun said with the hint of excitement in her tone. We hugged each other again.

"Hey guys, can we get jokbal for break? I didn't had my breakfast because I was running late." Momo grinned while speaking.

"Tsk tsk. Never ending jokbal love. I guess that's why you're still single because you're one sided love with a pig's feet." Jungyeon joked as momo glared at her earning a laugh from us.

"Guys, I need to go at dad's office. Mom said he wanted to see me." I said as they nod.

"Can we go with you then? We wanna say hi to Mr. Myoui." Sana asked and I nodded.

We stared walking to my dad's office. As we're walking Tzuyu spoke.

"Unnies, I heard there's a new student and he's not from here." 

"How did you know?" Jihyo asked.

"I heard some students talking about it while I was on my way to our meeting place." Tzuyu answered.

"Maybe a foreigner?" Dahyun said hinting she's not sure of what she said.

"Maybe. Whoever he/she is, we'll know." Jungyeon added and we just nodded.

We arrived at dad's office and I opened the door. I saw him looking at some papers then he looked up and saw us.

"Hi dad." I greeted as I hugged him. I haven't seen him for a few days because he's busy with his work.

"Hi sweetie." He smiled as he hugged me. 

"Good morning Mr. Myoui." The girls greeted together as my father smiled at the scene.

"Good morning girls. Just call me appa since you're like my daughter's sister." My dad chuckled and the girls nodded with a smile.

"Mina-ah. I wanted you to come here not only because I want to see you. I want you to do a simple task for me." My Dad said as curiosity starts to build inside me.

"What kind of task dad?" I asked.

"I'm sure you heard about a new student coming." He looked at us.

"We were just talking about that on our way here." I said.

"Well. There is a new student and he's not from here. Since you're the one I know who's good with new people, I wanted you to tour the new student around the campus." He smiled at me and the girls were excited.

I don't know why but I got nervous again. Maybe because I'm meeting the new student?

"Is it a girl Myoui Appa?" Nayeon asked my dad.

My dad chuckled and it made us confused.
"It's better if you just meet the new student at the lobby. The student's waiting for you." He smiled.

"Anyways, I got some work to do. Goodluck on your first day girls. Enjoy. See you later sweetie." My dad added and kisses my cheek and I did the same and bid goodbye at him.

After we got out of the office, the girls started talking.

"So, shall we guys?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm really intrigued about this new student though." Dahyun said.

"Whoever it is, you better meet the new student now Mina-ah." Nayeon added.

"You guys aren't going with me?" I asked. I'm not really good at meeting new people but once he/she insited the conversation, I'll be comfortable.

"Your dad said you're the one who needs to meet the new student right?" Momo said.

"Well he did say that. But I'm nervous guys." I said looking worried and they smiled.

"No need to be nervous Mina-ah. You're just going to tour him/her. It's just easy as that. After that, meet us near the fountain okay?" Sana assured me as I smiled.

"Gomawo. See you later guys." I smiled and waved at them.

"Annyeonggg~" They all bid goodbye as I turned around to walk at the lobby.

As I walking towards the lobby, I took my time to look at the students scattered at the campus while walking. It looks peaceful for some reason. Meeting new friends, new classmates, and etc.

"Excuse me."

A guy suddenly bump into my shoulder causing me to back up a little by the force. I turned around to see who it was but all I saw was his back because he was kinda walking fast.

"Aish jinjja." I mumbled as I diverted my attention to walking.

When I arrived at the lobby, there were 5 students standing while the others were talking to each other. Aish. How will I know who's the one that dad talks about? He should've given me the name. After looking for the new student I wasn't sure who's the one but someone caught my attention. He was sitting at the chair alone.

"I guess that's him?" I mumbled as I looked at the student who's sitting alone doing nothing.

I guess I should ask then. I walk slowly towards him. As he sees me walking to him, he gave me a smile and I did too.

"Excuse me, are you the new student?" I asked him.

"Umm.. I-Iam." He answered. I guess he's nervous as I am.

"So, are you here to meet someone who's going to tour you?" I asked him.

"Nope. I'm just here because it's still too early to go in my class so I just wanted to spend my time here. How about you?" He answered. So it's not this guy?

"Oh.. I was here to meet a new student and take him/her for a tour around campus." I answered and he smiled.

"Well I guess it's not me. But can I ask you a question?" I nodded.

"Can you tell me where this class is?" He showed me his section.

"This is located at the 3rd floor then after passing 3 rooms, the fourth one is the one you're looking for." I answered and he thank me.

"My name's Mark. Mark Tuan. You are?" He said as he offered me his hand for a handshake and I gladly accepted it.

"I'm Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you Mark." We shook hands 

"So Mina, I gotta go. It's almost time. See you again later?" He asked while smiling.

"See you." I answered with a smile as he walks off.

Now. Where is that new student that dad's talking about? Just then my phone vibrated. I fished out my phone from my bag and saw a message from dad.

APPA
Sweetie, you should go back to your class now. The new student doesn't need a tour. I forgot to remind you that the new student already took a tour here last week. Sorry sweetie. See later after your class okay? I love you.

To: Appa
Okay dad. I'll be going back now. I love you too.

I sigh as I walk to our meeting place. All this walking makes me tired.

After walking for a few minutes, I saw the girls laughing while talking about something. I smiled at what I saw and quickly walked towards them.

"Yaeldeulaaa~" I said as I smiled at them.

"The tour's done already unnie?" Chaeyeong asked. And I shook my head.

"Dad said the he forgot to tell me that the new student already took a tour here last week." I explained and they nodded.

"Let's go to our class guys. We got a great day ahead of us." Jihyo said and she stood up clapping her hands signaling others to stand up.

Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana, and Momo are with me. We have the same class while Tzuyu, Chaeyeong, Jungyeon, and Dahyun have the same class. We parted our ways and bid goodbye. 

Me and momo and the others entered our room. We t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter