The Constellation on Your Face (and I named them Altair, Vega and Deneb)

The Constellation on Your Face (and I named them Altair, Vega and Deneb)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

“Guys, I'm home.”

Ong Seongwoo greeted as he came in. The front door of the Wanna One dorm closed in a nice soft click sound. Like the previous I.O.I's dorm, their loft was luxurious and spacious to accommodate the 11 of them. There were several bedrooms and bathrooms, along with a wide open spaced kitchen that doubled as the dining area, and their living room was huge and cozy, filled with so many interesting gadgets and other product replacement's stuffs.

 

It was quite late in the evening as the sky was painted in royal blue colour, the other building's strings of lights decorated the horizon. The loft was eerily quiet, except from the noises from the wide screen flat television that lit the room with it's bluish light. The Wanna One's current center, Kang Daniel, was sitting on the sofa, eyes sparkled as he recognized Seongwoo, “Oh Hyung, you're back. How's home?”

 

The older dark haired male were away since yesterday morning, filming his newest web drama along with his Fantagio trainee. He didn't go back to their dorm because he was called home to visit his family for Chilseok festival. “Crowded,” Seongwoo laughed, “Man, all my neighbours came to see me. It was far from the private family dinner I imagined.”

 

He plopped on the sofa beside the blond haired, his backpack made a soft thud as it hit the wooden covered floor. He was holding another big paper bag, which smelled amazing. “Have you eaten yet?” He asked, and Daniel shook his head, “I was waiting for you.”

 

Those eyes were earnest, and Ong Seongwoo felt the familiar tight feelings on his chest; like butterflies ready to burst out, fluttering widly inside of him. “Sorry I made you wait for a long time, the traffic was afwul,” He apologized, “My mom gave us some side dishes. There were kimchis and bulgogis too... Oh, I almost forget—” He dugged out an expensive looking octagon wooden box, “She told us to eat this Gujeolpan together. Where's everyone?”

 

“Jihoon and Jinyoung went to get some stuffs for the dorm and haven't come back,” Daniel informed as he went to the kitchen to get some plates and utensils, “Minhyun finally took Seonho to BBQ, and the rest of the member tagged along—asked him to treat them as well. Oh, except Jaehwan. He went to see Sewoon this afternoon.” He gave a plate to Seongwoo, “So unfortunately it's just you and me at the moment, Hyung.”

 

“So it's just the two of us...”

 

“Mmm.”

 

Daniel tugged the hem of Seongwoo's black shirt, pulled the latter closer. “You were wearing this black shirt on our first meeting,” He noted, voice was husky and dangerously seductive, “You always look amazing in this shirt...”

 

Their lips met, and Seongwoo closed his eyes. Daniel smelled like a mix of soap and fresh detergent, his spicy pine and sandalwood cologne's top note was alluring—combined nicely with the minty aftertaste from his toothpaste as the younger kneaded his lower lip and pecked teasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter