Final

Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time that we were going to see each other again. It's been so long and he actually was already enlisted when I was no longer in a girl group so he wasn't able to comfort me as much as I would have wanted. I didn't want him to be troubled by my worries. At least not right now. He was so busy that I couldn't really keep in touch with him. But our relationship... it was always on the downlow. I was supposedly the only one that followed the dating ban and he waited for it to end for me before we were together. He didn't want to break the rules because both him and I were from the two strictest of the Big 3.

I walked into the cafe that we agreed to meet at.... we had to do it secretly. Mostly because we didn't want the media or anyone in general finding out about us yet. A few seconds later, I noticed someone pulling me to the side. I was about to scream but seeing his nametag in his hoodie made me calm down slightly.

"Hey Tokki..." he said, grinning. 

"Lee Donghae... why haven't you been contacting me?" I yelled at him, in a hushed tone.

He laughed at me. "You haven't been answering your texts... "

"T-texts?"

He nodded before pecking my lips but I wanted more than that. "Confession song or no go..."

I cringed, as much as I wanted to be cute... the confession song was the hardest thing for me to do but I did it before he caressed my cheek and kissed my lips. "I missed you a lot..." 

"I missed you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter