Drastic changes

SaMo collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-non au- 


Loud steps could be heard through the dorm 
Stomping angrily from room to room until the annoyed girl found the culprit that caused her annoyance, Momo who was seated in Twice's sofa drinking a tasty yogurt smoothie, looked up at the girl and tilted her head by the view of her best friends annoyed frown. the younger girl stepped in front of Momo crossing her arms in disapprovement as she stared down at the girl who finished 'her smoothie.'


"What is that?"  The girl said sending Momo a death glare. 

" a smoothie, did you want some Sana chan?"

Momo innocently said tilting her head and it didn't take long before Sana jumped at her wrestling her down on the floor.


"That was MINE"  Sana said, trying to hold Momo down who fallen to the floor due to Sana's element of surprise 


"It didn't have your name on it! I didn't know!"  Momo defended as she thought back flipping Sana over easily as Momo had much more strength, and sat on her stomach making Sana yelp as she got defeated so quickly.  Something she hadn't thought before she started something with the older girl.


"Let me go Momo!"  

"You started it!"  

"You stole my smoothie!" 

"It just stood there lonely in the fridge I HAD TO!"  


Jihyo who had been in the living room as well just stared at the duo, disbelief the two were bickering over a darn smoothie, the two then turned to Jihyo and said in usion 

"Mom tell her shes wrong!!"  


"Did you two just call me mom? And No way you solve your own smoothie problems"

 Jihyo said and left the two to wrestle as she was getting a headace because of the two.  
But as soon she entered her shared room she realised she forgotten her phone in the living room and headed back to get it, and she could not believe the two idiots.  


There they sat as they never had bickered in the first place. cuddling instead, Sana half laying in Momo's lap as momo poked the girls cheeks and so every often placed a small candy, in Sana's mouth both grinning at each other, looking like the worst kind of pda couple Jihyo ever seen.


Where did they even get the candy from

"Didn't you two fight just now? "  Jihyo asked confused


"That was not a fight! We never fight!"  Sana defended as she looked rather offended that she and momo would EVER fight, they never fight, what is their leader talking about?

"Yeah! We just... wrestled while bickering!" Momo said and  nodded at her own reason.


"I see... so what happend?"  

"I forgave her" both said, and Jihyo facepalmed, groaning at the two kids. 

"I can't keep up with how you two think" 
Jihyo said and the two girls high fived at that as they snickered.


"That was NOT a compliment!"  Jihyo said grabbing her phone. 

"Sounded like one, right Sana?"  

"Right"  Saba agreed, both obviously ganging up on the leader now. 

"I did not sign up for this! for you two to be like this!"  Jihyo said pointing at two who just shrugged and smiled widely at their leader given her a V sign.


"But you still love us"  Sana said 

"I do. Now behave!" Jihyo said and left the two, debating if she give them both time out.


Soon after Jihyo left, Dahyun walked in instead and took a seat in the sofa, while nibbling on a choco pie and Sana and Momo who had gotten bored gave each other a knowing smile as they got up and took each seat beside Dahyun, ignoring her personal space, inching closer to her and staring at her intensely, and Dahyun felt the stares on her, she should not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter