001

Between 2 Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, let me tell u something..

I'm not fluent in english, so u will definitely found so many error on this story:") (I'm still learning tho)

This story basically came from the depths of my heart (wtf) so there's no way that i "quote" this from somewhere!

I'M A HARDCORE WANNABLE!!

 

I will be so happy if u (the one who reads my story) can leave your trail by commenting..

But it's okay.. It's up to u hehehehe..

HAPPY READINGGGGGGGG WANNABLE(S)♥

 

 

"Eomma, I'm going!"

Woojin running out from his house, ignoring a woman who was in her 40s, shouting his name over and over again. He just chuckled at his mother's voice and kept running toward his bestfriend's house that wasn't far from where he lived. Not forgetting, there's a skateboard that he always bring every time he goes to school. Woojin always hopes someday, someone will fall in love with him and the reason is he looks cool with his beloved skateboard.

He stopped right in front of a gray house with a tall fence that was now a little open. Woojin grinned. Ahh this is the sign, Ahn's uncle has already left home to his office! It will be easy! Woojin peeked inside the courtyard through a hedge that wasn't covered by plastic fiber and laughed again when he found no sign of a car in the garage.

Woojin casually walks into the house and occasionally closing his eyes, just like the owner of the house itself. But what will he faced after this made him shudder with horror. Just a few steps he placed his foot in the yard, someone was already calling his name. Woojin stops in his place all of a sudden. When he turn around and intend to run, the owner's voice called him again.

"Yah, Park Woojin!" Aigoo.. Why is he there? I think he's gone already! Ck! "I know you hear me, Park Woojin.."

Woojin turns back and faces the boy that calling his name, "Oh! Hay Hyungseop hyung!!"

"Hay hay.." the man named Hyungseop, murmured with curt "What are you doing in my yard?"

Woojin seemed to think for a moment while tapping his feet on the ground. Tsk! What is he thinking just now? Hyungseop descended the small staircase in front of him and stood in front of Woojin like someone who was interrogating him. And once again, Hyungseop looking at him with unpleasant look.

"Hyungseob-ah, stop looking at me like that!" Woojin said.

"You started it!" Then Hyungseob lowered his hand "What are you doing there?"

"Picking up Sojin"

"Sojin doesn't need to be picked up. She will go to school with me.."

"It has become my habit, Hyungseob. Come on! You're already know me.."

"Why are your tones rising?"

"Mworago?"

"Yah, Park Woojin!"

"Ahn Hyungseob!"

"STOPPPP!!"

Hyungseob and also Woojin turned to the side, which there's a girl standing with her hand at her waist and her face slowly turned red. Seeing that happen, slowly Hyungseob and Woojin held back their anger. 

The girl snorted "What are you guys doing?! Ughhh!"

That girl, Ahn Sojin. The girl who has been Woojin's best friend since they were in elementary school and also was the twin sister of Ahn Hyungseob. Many people don't think Ahn Sojin and Ahn Hyungseob are twin siblings because they are rarely seen together. It's not like they didn't get along. It's just that, since being in elementary school Hyungseob and Sojin always go to diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter