Final

Happened by surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook pov

I opened the window to find rain and lighting outside. I never really liked lighting, I never really liked rain either as it reminded me of the sad days I spent in the pouring rain with grey clouds.

I closed the window and moved over to the couch were kyuhyun was, he was scrolling through twitter again. I sat down next to him and looked over his shoulder, his twitter was cute but never what I thought it would be. As he was scrolling through Twitter he came across a photo, a photo of us together in Japan. He looked at me in surprise then shut his laptop before I could see anymore photos.

"What is it"

 I asked glancing over at kyuhyun.

"Nothing, I just got bored"

 he said as his face went red as roses.

I knew something was up but I didn't know what, maybe it was just a old photo of him. I liked his long hair, it reminded me of 2006 and how we met. He looked at me in surprise like he didn't know that I was there or that something was wrong.

Kyuhyun POV

That was close, one more picture and he would know my secret. I had liked him for a while now but I never knew how or when to tell him, the only thing I knew was that he would never like me back and if I told him that I loved him he would be disgusted and never talk to me again.

"It's storming"

he said as he pointed at the window

I never liked rain or storms, the thunder and lightning always annoyed me. I walked over to the window and shut the blinds, before turning on the TV.

"Aren't you going to talk to me tonight" he said in anger

"I am, but I am watching this right now" I replied back

The thunder started to get louder as the lightning got closer to our dorm. Every time the lightning stuck a shiver when down my spine and I jumped a little. I didn't like how it was coming closer, why couldn't it go away from us.

Ryeowook POV

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some of the left over from last night. I sat down at the table and started to eat, the thunder started to get louder and I was starting to get scared. I glanced over at kyuhyun who was laying down on the couch watching TV, I wanted to go over there and lay down with him but I couldn't, I am afraid I will lose control over my feeling.

I finished my food and walked over to my room were I knew it was safe. I hated this storm, it made me look scared and made me even more sad about my pathetic life. I pulled out my laptop and opened my Twitter, it looked nothing like kyuhyun's, it was mostly kyuwook fics that I would always wished were real or cute fan art of him and me. I could spend hours on twitter but the thunder was distracting me from what I needed to do. I slowly closed my laptop and laid on my bed, I started to think about how meaningless this life was and why my life had to be this way when I heard a crash of thunder and lighting outside my window, the power cut off and all I could see was darkness.

 

"Kyuuuu" I shouted because I got scared in dark.

"I'm coming" I shouted.

I got up and started to run to the living room but I tripped over what seemed to be a suitcase.

"!!" I shouted from the hallway.

"Are you ok?" He shouted back.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied.

My foot started to hurt but I needed to get to kyuhyun, I am so scard. I got up and ran as hard as I could, trying to avoid everything in my path. I heard noises coming from the kitchen and my heart started to race, the darkness already made my heart thump and now the noises were making it worse, I just wanted to be with kyuhyun. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter