Ending Scene

Ending Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going out for a walk!" Jinyoung texted his group mates grabbing an umbrella quickly closing the door. 

 

"I don't understand why you can't just trust me!" Jinyoung waved his hands in frustration. They were in his private apartment he had purchased a year ago. 

 

"I need some fresh air! I'll be back soon." Jisoo stuck a post it on the fridge and gave a small smile taking an umbrella by the door.  

 

"I do! I do trust you but why is it that everything I see is not what you say? " Jisoo shouted back feeling her eyes sting. 

 

"Ah. It feels good to get some air!" Jisoo closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Feeling a smile creep onto her face she realised it's her first time smiling properly in a month. 

 

"What do you want me to do about it then? I told you that I have never talked to her before AT ALL I didn't do anything to lead her on. Why won't you believe that?" Jinyoung stepped forward feeling furious.

 

Jinyoung walked along the quiet park. It was drizzling at 4 in the morning. He stopped and stuck his hand out in the rain feeling the raindrops fall on his hand. 

 

"Maybe because she came over to me a few times making remarks or showing me pictures of both of you together or maybe when I went to meet you, you were kissing her." Jisoo voice dipped wit sarcasm and hurt. Wiping away the tears falling onto her cheek. 

 

Jisoo burst into laughter when she walked past a bench in the park, allowing memories to flood back as she continued walking along. 

 

"Yah! What if someone sees us?" Jisoo hissed and tried to push Jinyoung away but he kept his eyes closed and moved his head on her lap to a more comfortable position not caring about her or anyone. Laughing at his boldness, Jisoo stared at his face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter