[Serendipity Part 2]

The Center of The Heart

Serenpidity: The heart knows what it wants

It finally came, the day where Jihyo will be able to meet her favorite author, the one person able to capture her whole imagination through words and passion. Suga. The excitement got to her badly, that she wasn’t able to sleep for a couple days, but somehow, Jihyo still got all of the energy running through her. It been a few minutes she stood outside the convention building, she was waiting for Jungkook. Taehyung wasn’t able to make it, he texted her the night prior to the event. She frowned of course, because neither Mina or Taehyung going to be with her today. A gust of wind whooshing by her, it was cold, Jihyo quickly wrapped herself tighter with her bubblegum pink jacket.

“Sorry, I’m late.”

The familiar voice startled her, as she turned her head around, her eyes met Jungkook’s. Their face was so close, it surprised her. Jihyo quickly pushed his face away from her,  she did a fake cough  to clear .

“Yah! You are late!” She gave Jungkook the pouty face.

“Sorry, sorry. I have to take my dog out for a walk before I leave the house.” The coffee colored hair lad said, he felt bad.

“Taehyung not able to make it, his mom needed him to take her to his great aunt’s house today.” Jihyo pursed her lips.

“Awwe, well that’s too bad.” Jungkook replied, but his inner brain were celebrating.

Both of them started to line up at the entrance, the convention was huge, there was line after line in front of the two. After almost two hours of waiting, they were finally get inside the building. Jihyo quickly grabbed one of the panel layout map near the entrance, she scanned and traced her finger around the paper, to find where they need to be headed.

“I never been in a convention before.” Jungkook commented in awe, while taking glances around the building interior.

“Neither do I,” Jihyo nodded her head, “So it says, to take a left ahead of us, the meeting should be on the second floor.” She added, then pointing her finger ahead. ‘

Both of them slowly entered a large crowd, Jungkook keep himself as close to Jihyo as possible and made sure she wasn’t going to get hurt. Meanwhile Jihyo is a petite girl, she kept getting pumped into and almost get knock down every single time a wave of body rushing toward her.

“Here, let’s hold hand.” Jungkook stuck his hand out to Jihyo. The ashy brown haired girl was shock at his action, her eyes widened, and that made Jungkook realized what he did and it made him blush a bit. “If.. if you want to, of course.” he stuttered.

“No… it fine.” a fainted rosy color painted over Jihyo’s face, then she grabbed onto his hand.

Finally they were able to escape from the crowd, and quickly head to the second floor. They both knew that their hand are still link together, Jihyo couldn’t turned around and look at him, she could feel that her the heat on her face.

“We’re here,” she averted her eyes away from Jungkook, and tried to take her hand away.

“I like this better,” Jungkook tightened his grip on her hand, and made a cheeky smile at her. Then he gently pulled her along with him, they made their way to the designated area for the meet and greet. It still an hour before the event start, but the room was filled with admirers just like Jihyo, she was happy yet a bit sad that she wasn’t the only one loving Suga. The girl was too shy to go up to talk to the others, so she is just sticking around Jungkook, who knows nothing about the author.

The boy noticed his companion fidgeted around him, he snickered. “If you want to go have a conversation with others, you should go and try.” He gave Jihyo a nudge on her shoulder. “B-but I… I don’t know what to say.” She mumbled, hand still playing around with her ring.

“I will go grab us some refreshments, after that I will stay near you and help you okay?” Jungkook flashed a smile at her to ensure Jihyo’s anxious feeling. She nodded and watched Jungkook existed out the room. Jihyo found a exclude area, and settled down. She is happy to be around people that have the interest like her, but she never really made any other friends beside Taehyung and Mina, and now Jimin and Jungkook. She sighed, then in her peripheral vision, she saw a body lying down on the floor, behind the burgundy coated curtain. Her light brown eyes widened, she freaked out a little bit from the inside, but proceed head toward the body anyway, worrying that someone have had got himself hurt.

“A-Are you okay?” She voiced shakingly.

The body didn’t respond, horrified Jihyo was about to yell for help. A hand grabbed onto her arm, “Shh, I’m fine. Just taking nap before the fansign.”

“Eh..?” Jihyo’s eye widened, she recognized the person in front of her. It the coffee shop regular.

“Heh~ You are here today?” The jet black hair man said, he ran his hand through his hair and tried to stay awake.

“I.. Yes, I’m here for the fansign. Are you…” She had a puzzled look on her face.

“I’m a fan of Suga as well.” Yoongi answered, it a lie and he doesn’t know why he even say that.

Jihyo tilted her head in disbelief, “Really? I never knew you are his fan,” she exclaimed. Yoongi snickered at her, Jihyo lost puppy face really made him want to mess with her even more. “I know a lot about his book.” He stated, still having a smirk on his face. “I wonder what will happen to the main character, after he killed his father.”

“Right??” Jihyo face perked up with beam, she got excited, “I wondered if the main character going to leave his hometown.”

“Why? Why did you think like that?” Yoongi asked, his face was mixed with surprise and amusement.

“Hmmm because, I mean it make senses, he killed his father, I think he rather leave and start fresh.” Jihyo answered.

Yoongi stares at her and her answer really got him interested, because no one told him they want the main character leave yet. She was the first.

“And also, I don’t think the girl was in love with him anyway, they shared like a platonic love.”

He smirked and pat her head lightly, “well it seems like the meeting is about to start, you should get in line.”

“You are right!... are you not coming?” She looked confused when Yoongi didn’t head to the same direction as her.

“I have to wait for someone. I will see you later.” He said, with a soft smile on his face.

Yoongi watched Jihyo head to the line of people, he sighed. And figured came near him.

“Yoongi-shii, it’s time. You are late!”

“Okay Chaeyoung, I heard you. Jeez” He whined, his assistant Chaeyoung had been nagging at him for hours now, and it tiring him out. He put his glasses on and head behind the booth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

/Bloop/

 

Penguin: Tae, where are you? Jihyo-chan said you couldn’t make it to the convention?

TaeTae: I have to take my mom to my aunt >__<

Penguin: Awwe are you free Tae-chan?

TaeTae: Now I am, are you still at your club?

Penguin: Yeah, with Jimin. We practicing our routine for the competition.

Penguin: You want to come and hang with us?

TaeTae is typing…

Taetae: Sure. I will.

Taehyung put his phone down, sighed and ruffle his head. For him, today wasn’t a good day, his aunt got hurt and he missed his convention that he promised to go with Jihyo. And knowing that Mina currently with Jimin, Taehyung wasn’t amuse. He pursed his lips into a thin line, he likes his old pal Jimin, but the idea of Jimin going to have some intimate dancing routine with Mina isn’t really something he wanted to see.

“Aish!”

/Bloop/

His phone flashed, he held up and gave in a smirk as soon as he saw the message appear on the screen.

Penguin: Yay <3

TaeTae: Do you want anything to eat?

Penguin: Hmmmm I want some strawberry shortcake ^ _ ^

TaeTae: Aight, I’m heading over.

-----------------------------------------------

“Tae-chan is coming over!” Mina spun on her tippy toe, while Jimin is watching over her.

The gentleness in Mina’s voice spread a smile on Jimin’s face, he loves watching her being happy. There is something special about Mina that Jimin can’t explain why he is interested in her, he thought to himself that maybe he been way too much times with her, and the feeling is just a temporary. However, he knew that his friend is in love with Mina, and Jimin didn’t plan to ruin their friendship.

“You did this part wrong Mina.” Jimin was watching Mina practicing her moves, he stood next to her and held onto her waist. “You need to levitate your left leg up more,” He gently grabbed onto her and gave her a slow rotate, “See? This look a lot better.” Jimin pointed his finger at the mirror.

“Ahhh you are right,” Mina exclaimed. They both paused and stayed in silence.

“S-Sorry, I didn’t mean to touch you like that.” Jimin quickly retreated his hands off from Mina, then covered his face in embarrassment.

She chuckles, “It’s alright, thank for helping me with my form thou.” Then she turned around and head for her water bottle. Then there was knocking at the door, “I’m here” the voice behind the door said loudly.

“Tae-chan!” Mina smiled, then took off to open the door.

“Here is your hazelnut raspberry cake, your favorite.” Taehyung handed her a small cake carrier, “And here is your Chimchim.” He looks over at his friend and smile.

“Thanks, Tae.” Jimin received the cake from Taehyung and returned a smile at him.

“Sorry guys, but I gotta go. I forgot to do some assignment.” Jimin clapped his hands together.

“Ah alright, bye Chim.” Taehyung said, “ I will see you tomorrow.”

Jimin sent Taehyung a mischievous wink and waved farewell at Mina. As he headed toward the door, Mina grabbed onto his hand and said, “Bye Jimin, thanks again.” she sent him off with a gentle smile she has.

The bubble gum haired grinned, “No problem.” he added then took off.

“So.. how was your evaluation?” Taehyung asked, pulled Mina toward him.

“It went well, Jimin and I was selected to be the main dancers for our school’s festival.” Mina took a nip on her piece of cake, the layer of chocolate melted in and it shows on her face. She is just in pure happiness.

Taehyung is pretty much pleased with the choice of cake he made, he can see it on Mina’s expression, she always cub her cheeks when the cake is really good. He snickered at her child like behavior.

“Tae-chan, ahhh~” Mina reached a piece of cake toward Taehyung.

He was surprised, but leaned in and take a bite anyway. “Ahh, you got a piece of cream on your lip, Tae-chan.” Mina used her finger and wiped it off of Tae, and as usual she it off her finger. Taehyung couldn’t help but find himself staring hard at Mina, and the sense of her perfume slightly mixed with a bit of seat drove his heart crazy. He leaned in further in to her, and their face was only few centimeters apart…

“Tae-chan?”

“You smelled nice.” he said, then rest his head on her shoulder.

“I am? Must be the new shampoo I use recently.” She smiles, then went on nonchalant with her phone.

[… that was too close.] Taehyung thought  to himself and slowly closed his eyes.

On the other hand, Mina face was bright red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER Q vQ

Still haven't even finish PDD chapter yet and I feel so bad TT_TT