How nice?

Feelings?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's POV

That's it. She left me but she was never mine in the first place so why am i like this? Why does my heart feel like its shattered into pieces? There's this saying to follow your heart? But what if its broken into millions of pieces which way do i go? It hurts knowing that she's getting married because i truly love her and i still do, for all the years i was with her all she talked about is Umji, did i lack something for you not noticing me? Was my effort not worth it? These words kept circling in my mind for a whole month, i locked myself in my room, silent but my mind is screaming those words, the words i never wanted to hear 'Move on'. Should i move on? But how can i move on? Is there someone to save me from my demons? To save me from myself? A person to guide me? God tell me please?

 I was hungry so i went over to the kitchen but i was disappointed that there was no food, and what welcomes me is that the loud noise that filled the whole silence in my apartment. I sigh knowing that the apartment was filled with something but not my stomach, i called Sowon to prepare food for me because I don't know how to cook food but i love eating food? Im pretty sure some of you get me right? Anyways, Sowon told me that she's gonna invite Eunha with her. Why you ask? Well then, let me present my self to you, the couple and the best part is that Im gonna third wheel them YAYYY great right? Kidding.

The song that was blasting beside my apartment was my favorite song by Big Bang, i don't have the energy to dance because i was crying for month and also sleep, thanks to Sowon she always prepare me food but I don't like it when i third wheel, poor me, the neighbor changed the song to a sad song, I don't know what song it is but it's annoying because i can relate to it.

I stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter