Chapter 1: Nowhere to go...

How will you make up to it...??

Again it's another day where you wake up early in the mornings to go to your little job. Washing plates. Oh how you so hate doing that, but you have no other choice.

After finishing your morning routine. You went to your job.
On the way there you keept thinking things like: 'Why do I have to do things like this.? Why can't I just die.?' Sighing and with teary eyes you went inside the restaurant, went in the kitchen, to the left corner seeing tree big pots waiting for you. Slowly you walked over to them and kneeled down. Puting your gloves on and started washing them. Whithout you really nothicing someone came behind you. You were startled by the sudden touch on your shoulders, that you jumped up and turned around.
'_____-ah what's wrong why are you so scared.? Did you do something wrong.?' Amy your workmate asked you. 'No, I didn't you just scared the heck outta me, Amy. Don't do that ever again.' You warned her. 'Well a...Sorry about that. I just came to tell you, that after you're finished cleaning the plates to come to the office. The boss wants to see you.' Amy said looking at you seriously. 'Why.?' You asked. ' I don't know. Just make sure you go', Amy answered and left, without you being able to say anything. It toke you about 2 hours to finish. As you were done you immediately went to your boss Mr. Kim. Standing infront of his door. Not knowing what really to do, you knocked on the door. Knock, knock it went. A few seconds later. Mr. Kim asked you to enter. Not turning to you he asked:' Is that you Cho_____.?'
Ye-Yes.' you stammerd. Mr. Kim turned arouned and came closer to you. 'I called you here Mrs. Cho to tell you. I can't aford having you here anymore' he started.

Already having tears shot in your eyes.

You asked: 'Wh-Why i-is that.? Have I done anything wrong.? I really need this job.'

'I'm sorry for that, but you haven't payed like the other workers here have.' He tried explaining.
'I don't have any money to pay'. You stated.

While smirking evily and coming closer to you he said: 'Oh..no..not with money. With something else.'

Looking confused at first you didn't understand what your boss ment. Until he grabed you on your shoulders. Looking shocked, you started screaming. Kicked him in his ----- and ran out of the restaurant. Mr. Kim full of pain and anger ran after you and screamed: 'DON'T YOU DARE EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN YOU LITTLE -----....!!!!'

Crying and sobbing you reached the door of your little room. 'Mrs. Cho _____ can I talk to you for a moment.?' You heared the landlady ask. Quickliy you whiped away your tears and turned around. Landlady Soo Ra didn't even notice your pain and without a warning she wanted you to move out. 'But Mrs. Soo Ra I don't have anywhere to go' you pleaed. Looking a little annoyed she answered: ' I'm really sorry for that, but I can't let you stay here. You haven't payed your rent now for three months.'

'I will pay you, but please let me stay.' You begged one more time. 'I am really sorry, but I really need that room. So please take your belongings and leave by tomorrow morning.'

The landlady asked you and walked away without even looking back at you. You broke down to the floor and started crying, like a little child that lost its parents, after a tragic accident. Half an hour later. You gathered yourself again and went into your room. Starting to pack up your little things you posessed. 10 minutes later you had everything and left slowly the little run-down room you had for awhile. Tears startet to fall again as you were standing on the streets. Just like one year ago, not knowing were to go. You started wandering the streets of Seoul.

As the sun set slowly......


Sorry, if the first chapter's boring... :(

Please comment...!!