Chapter 5

Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo inkigayo MC interview along with fellow  MC's (EXO Moment)

Jinyoung: Jisoo-a can you hand this to Suho sunbae.*hands jisoo the teddy bear*

Jisoo was taken aback since she just arrived in Japan and she was kinda shy to exo. Exo walks going to the platform. All Exo members are now standing waiting for the MC's.

Jisoo: ahh... sunbaenim here's the teddy bear.

Exo members look at Jisoo's shy face as she hands Suho the bear.

Suho: thanks.

The camera is set and everyone is set for the interview. Jisoo noticed that the Exo members are staring or stealing glances at !!. She smiles awkwardly to the camera and did her part, Suho steals some glances at her !!!and Jisoo feels really awkward as she feels Suho is acting something weird. To aid her awkward look, she just points the cheeks of the teddy bear that he is holding. Then the camera turns off. Jisoo bows to Exo and walks along with Jinyoung. Then suddenly...

Suho: excuse me... Jisoo-shi!!

Jisoo and Jinyoung looks back to the voice calling.

Jisoo: suho sunbaenim *bows*

Suho: ahh.... I want to give you this. *hands jisoo a small bonquet of flowers*

Jinyoung: jisoo-a, you have flowers.*smiles to jisoo*

Suho: ah... *smiles shyly* thats to congratulate you girls , we are fans.

Jisoo: nehh... kamsahamnida.

Suho: *smiles to jisoo* bye... looking forward to blackpinks performance.

Suho walks away to jisoo and jinyoung.

Jinyoung: I think he likes you.

Jisoo: oh! Theres a letter.

Jisoo reads the letter:

Anyeong! This is exo suho as the leader of exo. We congratulate you all for the success you receive. A token of friendship. Hope you like the flowers.
--Exo members
Note(read the back of the card)

BACK OF THE CARD

Jisoo this is Suho, Im really mesmerized by your beauty. Your really cute. Congratulations on your comeback. Hope we can be friends.

Jisoo thought: what is he??

Jinyoung: I think he has a motive  Jisoo-ah. Be careful, their are many eyes.

Jisoo smacks Jiyoungs shoulder : what are you saying? I will not date anybody. He is just friendly.

Jinyoung : friendly huh?! *smirks* Lets go to the stage to wrap up the show.

The show is finished and BLACKVELVET moment happened.

Backstage

Seulgi:annyeong, would you like to eat with us? We want to be more close to you guys.

Lisa: Ill ask jennie unnie if the manager approves.

Irene:Jennie-a, ask your manager.

Jennie:ahh... *awkward* y...yes.

Rose: Nice to meet you guys.

Yeri: we want to be friends with you guys.

Jennie: ahh... Our manager said yes.

Irene: lets eat beef soup. A shop serves the best beef so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter