006

My Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Everyone take cover!!!” everyone scrambles for their hiding place as another group of gang rush in the meeting place, fully armed. Sinb dad give Sinb to one of his trusted guy to make sure is she protected and away from harm.

 

The gun sound can be heard through out the place as they exchange “Mr. Hwang, they are our backup from Mr. Yang” one guy crawl to Mr. Hwang to tell the news.

 

“Good. Now we wait until it’s over and make sure my daughter is un-harm or I will have all of your head in my bookshelves as decoration.”

 

==

 

After the chaos battle between the gang, Sinb is back to her mansion safe and sound with double security guard that her father insisted. He also step out as company CEO and hand over to her management. There has been silent since the clash, everyone continue with their lives and living normally except for her. Ever since she tangled with a certain kidnapper, there is not even a day that she couldn’t think of her. She just disappeared after in thin air like she has never exists at all along with her friends, Sowon and Umji. She has been particularly given secret command from her father to search for the three, figured they have to be somewhere.

 

Their old boss died in battle, leaving the member scattered around. So far there are no sight of them. It has been 2 months and Sinb is not sure anymore, they are even alive.

 

Sinb sigh and gather her thing, it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter