Te Amo(Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, OC)

One Shot - Te Amo

 

Flashing lights and music mingled together as I moved to the music, my body following the beats. Eyes closed I could feel the bodies all around me dancing, their laughs and faces nothing but a blur. As the music moved through me, someone closed up on me, our bodies synchronizing. She took one step forward and I moved backwards, our feet following the music, our eyes locking and sparks lighting the air. Her body was filled with graze and I was unconsciously following her every move, my eyes glued to hers, the desperate shine in her emerald green irises, pulling me in deeper. My hands grazed her hips, and I felt her entire body and energy entrancing me. A flighty and strangely melancholic smile caught my gaze and I felt her slipping out of my grasp, disappearing like a cold breeze.

 

***

         Young Saeng looked around confused, his eyes searching through the crowd. Gone? Suddenly the air seemed too tight, he felt claustrophobic. Feeling like he was spinning in circles he weaved his way in the direction he thought she’d disappeared to. Finally seeing an exit sign he erupted into the street outside the club, frantically searching, up and down the road. He spotted a lone figure, tall, lean and graciously turning a corner, shooting him a seductive glance before disappearing. Without hesitation he started to follow, but someone grabbed his wrist, forcing him to turn around. “Saengie-ah! Where are you going?” Kyu Jong’s eyes were questioning, his pupils slightly dilated from drinking. Saengie looked at him, and Kyu Jong thought he saw a strange glow to his friends’ eyes, a flash of green..? “Hyung, kwaenchana? Want me to follow you home?” He shook Young Saeng a bit, looking for some sort of reaction, but the young man simply brushed Kyu’s hands off of him, and started up the street without a word. Staring after him Kyu Jong blinked and went back inside looking for the rest of the members. However seeing them having fun and flirting, joking around he changed his mind and instead of asking them to come along, he followed his hyung up the streets alone.

***

         I turned a corner and continued down the dark street ahead, eyes flickering from one side to another and then forward again. I was certain she’d gone down here… If it wasn’t for that guy stopping me I wouldn’t have lost her, I thought to myself angrily. Suddenly I stopped, and strained my ears. A voice from somewhere ahead made me break into a jog. It was her, I knew it was her. It felt like the voice was everywhere, all around me, but yet it was so subtle… so gentle… I slowed down and turned another corner, walking with silent footsteps, almost scared that if I moved too quickly, if I made any noise I’d scare her away. She was kneeling, in the middle of a large square, her hand playing gently with the water in a large, pond-like fountain. Her brown hair was fanned out, falling down her back to her waist and some stray locks curling in front of her face. And she was humming. A sweet melody like nothing I’d ever heard before. It made my eyes feel droopy and I felt them closing, but I forced myself to stay awake, slowly closing up on her. Upon noticing me she turned her head and looked at me. I stopped and my breath caught in my throat as her emerald green irises locked themselves to my dark brown ones. The humming stopped for a split second, before she smiled and gestured for me to come. As I sat down next to her, my eyes not blinking all the while, she went back to humming and I felt myself slipping away deeper and deeper, my eyes slowly closing. Just as I was about to let go a chill hand graced my cheek, and my head fell into her lap. She continued my hair, increasing the volume of her voice as the humming slowly transformed into words… “Te Amo, Te Amo… my darling you’re with me now, sleep in my arms… Te amo… te amo…”

***

Kyu Jong glanced around nervously while walking down a dark street. It was quite scary and he wished he could turn around and go back to the club and the people there. But he was sure this had been where Saengie was headed, and honestly he was worried about him. It wasn’t like Saengie-ah to not answer him like that and something about his eyes… Kyu Jong shook his head slowly, trying to rid himself of these thoughts. He was probably just imagining things! But still he couldn’t help but look over his shoulder occasionally, just to make sure he was alone, no-one ready to ambush him or anything. He was at the end of the alley-like street now and continuing he found himself in a square surrounded by tall buildings. Kyu Jong looked around with wonder; he’d never seen this place before. In the middle of the ground was a large fountain and on it… He strained his eyes to see better though the dark. Young Saeng? He walked closer, trying to get a better glimpse of the face of the pale young man lying in the lap of a woman his hair. Just then the lady turned her head in shock to see him and Kyu Jong gasped horrified. Saengies face was as pale as snow and his eyes were staring lifeless into thin air. He stared at the woman and was taken aback by her green eyes glowing at him. Unable to revert his gaze he stumbled backwards, apparently causing the woman to smile slightly. She put down his hyungs body and stood up, allowing her flowing dress to fan out around her. Kyu Jong stared mesmerized as she moved graciously towards him, and started humming a low melody. She hunched down beside him and Kyu Jong felt himself drawn into her eyes as she put a cold hand on his cheek, him gently. His eyes became heavy and his gaze turned distant as he lost his consciousness and fell sideward into the woman’s lap. She smiled contently and opened , continuing her song from before; “Te amo, te amo~”