FINAL

I Don't Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It’s been 2 weeks since I started worked here at Axia Zaara Café. I love working here. All the employee were kind and caring. I became friend with this kind sister. She younger than me by 2 years. First day I worked here, we just clicked with each other.

           

            I met this boy after 2 days working at the café. His name is Sehun and younger than me by 2 years. His kind and cute. I took a like in him.

           “Annyeong, Miyoung-ah”, there he is. He just came to work after school.

          “Ohh! Annyeong, Sehun-ah”, I replied. He continued standing there staring at me. You know when people stare at you without doing nothing.

            I blushed.

            “Why are you looking at me like that?”

            “I’m not looking at you. I’m looking at the pretty flower in front of me.”

            “Where the flower? Where?”

            “Here in front of me.”

But the only in front of him is me. I blushed. He with his pickup lines again. *sigh* He saw me blushing. Oh my God, what’s wrong with this boy. Hahaha.

            “I made you blushing again, hahahaha”

            “Are you that happy?” I just ignored him.

We don’t talk a lot during work time because the boss and her daughter will get angry. Did I tell you that my boss daughter like Sehun? Okay, now you know. That’s why I don’t talk with Sehun a lot because my boss daughter will get jealous.

           

            Sehun kept gave me a lot of pickup lines. Whenever he can, you can ask me. During my rest time and even after we finish work. Me as a person who never been in love always get blush a lot. After one month, Sehun asked me out. At first, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter