First Entry

Harem In BTS Academy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Min Yoongi, a first-year,and transferee student in BTS Academy, one of Seoul's top school No. one of the world's biggest school , and what's more UNsurprising is mostly all of the students inside the academy came from wealthy families with high reputations and unfortunately it was impossible to get into the academy without a ton of cash, but unless you're a smart-freak with huge percentage of grades to got into scholarship, then it's your big day. So, unsurprisingly the great-min yoongi got into the school with a scholarship in his pocket, he is more than a lucky person enormously because he is no an ordinary person with average grades, he is a genius and he knows it was highly appreciated by him and himself.

 

A huge smirk crooked into the dark haired-guy's lips, when the huge gates opened wide for him as if like welcoming his grand-arrival of the academy. Yes, his first day of all the cost he dreamed in his entire life to get badly into this academy so he totally work his off back then in his past years, because he planned to enter this not just some ordinary school he is going now.

One of the Seoul and top in the world so undoubtedly the students here are no joke because of they're huge wealthy family and still it was no easy DEFINITELY not possible to get in the academy with no talent in studying there is just no way unless you got an wealthy family out there and so the dark-haired guy standing right now in the middle of the gates who is extraordinarily attractive with a brain is suddenly greeted with the stunning view of the academy.

"Wow..." He stared at the sparkling view of the huge buildings.

He immediately slip his phone out his pocket, and took a picture of view of the academy.

 

                                  "And send it to the fool..." He smirked as he sent the photo to his best friend 'Bambam'.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

SwagLordSuga: [Sent a Photo]

 

Double B: Woah...seriously dude?! You really got in??!! /XoX/

 

SwagLordSuga: Yeah, of course what do you expect I'm Min Yoongi jjang jjang bbong bbong after all. 

 

Double B: Well, you are... Keke xD dude this is a celebration then later at the end of my shift? ^O^

 

SwagLordSuga : Call. *o* You betta hurry cause I don't like waiting brat...

 

Double B : Oh right I know i know, I gotta go now ttyl and congrats hyung you deserve it. ;)

 

 SwagLordSuga :  Thanks, bam.

 

 

He smiled for a while as he stared at his friend's words, and shoved his phone back in his pocket.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

 

After 15 mins.

 

"." He face palmed his self while still holding the guide map of the academy. He sigh annoyingly when he turned the map upside down repeatedly not understanding which area is it. 

 

"Just my luck, it's the wrong way damn it now I'm lost." He then looked around like a cat seeking for its own food, for god sake the Great passer Min Yoongi is lost inside the huge inside out building of the academy and just goes straight wherever the hallway leads him just to ask someone for help he doesn't care who it is or some weird guy over there he frowns when he saw a man or woman he can't really tell due the distance in black dress with some stupid black cape??

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi's POV

Yuck, what kinda of style is that? Stupid idea for me to ask some weirdo like that what if he's some crazy out there and attack me.No thank you. Peace out modo******Or maybe the schools traditional costume? No, I didn't read something like that on the main website of the academy. 

 

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. Well, maybe just some weirdo in the school whatever, I needs some help right now someone like this weirdo can probably have use to him. 

 

"Umm... hello?"

 

The man heard me and turned to my way, I smiled at him and I was quite shocked when I saw his face, OH . It's a guy with raven hair tall and he's well... good looking to be honest, I don't know what to say he's not weird after all because of his neatly hairstyle and uniform it's just the cover though, I thought it was a dress but it was just a coat after all. 

 

"Yes?" He said calmly and directly shoots me a smile, I gulped he's cute too..

 

"C-can you please help me? I'm a new student in here and I think I'm lost for sec...." I asked him with simply failed cool tune as it turned out sounding shy and I even stuttered so @&$!? EMBARRASSING.

I stared at him as he stared back at me cause hell he is completely my type.

Yeah right, I ADMIT I'm interested in guys I guess I'm kinda gay or biual?? because I had never dated girls in my whole life but it's not like I don't like them because I love oppai (means s in japanese) by the way and oppa for guys and aside from it was forcibly influenced by my stupid bestfriend Bambam. 

 

I seriously can't take my eyeballs out of his face huh, maybe I can flirt a little with him I think he's interested in guys too like I do, I don't know though I just felt it like it is well then here goes nothing. I step forward to see him more, he tilt his head and gave another smile.

 

"You're lost? Sure, I can help you." He said happily as he reached for a hand.

 

"I'm Park Jimin , and you?" I took his hand gradually and smiled sweetly at him, he gulped nervously just now isn't he? I guess he gets it normally.

 

"Min Yoongi." I said and pulled my hand back not before I squeeze it a little, and I can visibly see how he flinch at my hand huh. Hmm..I guess he's readable to be with.

 

"Nice to meet you Yoongi, by the way may I ask what year are you?" Jimin asked causing me to smile a little,"Third Year actually I just transferred here." I said as I look over my phone in my hands, Bambam's shift is almost over I need to find my dorm asap.

 

 "Umm, can we go now? I actually really need to hurry up my ...." He looks at me and asked for my dorm address, I nodded gradually.

 

 "Oh, I know this dorm come follow me hyung." He step forward and I followed him behind, thoughts came flowing me... hyung?

So he's younger than me huh now I'm curious what year is he. 

 

"Ermm...Jimin-sshi, what year are you may I ask?" I asked and he looked back at me,

 

 

"Oh, second year hyung..." He stops suddenly and so I did the same, I subconsciously step forward at him to see him and he looked a bit pale and his eyes wides.

Is he scared or something? I followed his gaze and gasp in suprised as I just saw a beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life and they were like glowing glitters around the person, the glowing person is sitting on the bench calmly reading a random book with glasses in his beautiful round eyes, a guy with same uniform jimin so obviously he is a student here too but is that piercing I see right in his ears, I'm quite shocked I thought they don't allow some rebel beyond the rules in here.

The guy looked at our direction in some questioning manner? Like his bright aura turned into a dark shade, Is he glaring straight at me or... oh I see it Jimin is frighteningly shaking he is scared of this dude? Come on impossible he had some obvious muscles over there why scared over some pretty boy over there. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked concern because jimin is literally frozen right now, he turned to me and gave me a small smile.

 

"Uh, yeah sorry let's go..." He murmur as he suddenly took my hand leading me to the direction and I can't tell if this is man is a tomato or what he is suddenly red as hell, or maybe is he really sensitive towards guys like me?

 

 

Hmm, so then I can have a little fun on him. The guy sitting on the bench was suddenly gone in place and seems like a big relief for jimin who let out a relief sigh.

 

Ugh, I wanna ask him about that gorgeous guy but I can't seemed to let my curiosity out.

 

 I stayed silent as I followed him still our hands connected, when we arrived at the dorm he turned to look at me with a wide smile,

"We're here hyung." He said firmly unconscious that he still holding my hand.

 

I nodded and murmurs 'thanks' at him while still looking at our connected hands but then a few moments I stayed silent as I quietly stared at our hands jimin now is confused and looked at my eyes direction and reddish color came running up onto his face he immediately let go of my hand,

 

"sorry sorry!! I didn't mean to..." He mumbled looking through past me looking embarrassed shaking slightly, so cute like a mochi...

 

"It's okay, you can go now Jimin you might have something to do, sorry for taking your time and thanks by the way you really saved my ." I said and shoot him a thankful smile, he really saved my day. He felt his lips curved widely before he made his way he sent me a wink and said. 

 

"Always welcome hyung, here's my phone number in case you're lost again or you MIGHT have some trouble on something." As he handed me a card and I accepted it without hesitating to agree with him. 

 

"Thanks." I mumbled and he smiled before turning back and gave me a wave as he walk away.

 

As he walked away I found myself smiling at the sight of his back, I turned to my dorm room sighing as I finally found it thanks to Jimin's help.

 

'Why do I feel like being hit on? 

 

And what's with the  wink? 

 

Well I was trying to hit on him too earlier right?

 

What the ?'

 

Crazy ..

 

And, why the hell is there a god damn voice in my god damn genius head now? 

 

Yoongi just shut the hell up...

 

Who the hell are you?

 

I'm your inner genius side you handsome pale

 

*TRIGGERED WITH BIT OF FEELING PRAISE IN A RUDE WAY*

 

Nah, we're cool anyway...

 

Nah, we're genius  anyway...

 

 

(A/n Even in his head are therefore lots of cursing and swag btw what the heck keke xD)

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

 

 

I shook my head trying to get into my senses, dropping the annoying thoughts (and inner genius yoongi). 

 

As I slowly opened the dorm door with the dorm key, my jaw almost dropped from my face when I witnessed my new dorm, it was designed well so organized and classy with bit uniqueness comparatively on normal dorms. To be honest this is the best looking dorm I've seen in my life.

I looked around my new place and started touring myself on the place, I found my self first in the kitchen, to the living room until I ended up in the in front of the thick bathroom door with floral designs. I opened the bathroom door unknowingly, the shower was open and and looks like someone is inside taking a...shower and a guy of course...his muscles arched when he reached for his back to clean himself and damn those thighs so thick and muscular and that tho wait, the hell am I checking someone out??!! I froze in my place unable to move my legs in shocked my eyes widen then when the guy turned around to my direction he immediately spotted me and covered his body from my eyes. "WAHH, WHAT THE HELL??!!!" he shouted.

 

"Uhh....f#ck..didn't mean to— SORRY!!!" I exited the bathroom, I leaned back onto the door as I closed it. 

 

My breathe hitched when he shouted, god is that my dorm mate. Wait, that guy is quite familiar...like I saw him not too long ago, where the hell did I see this guy? The memory of earlier came hunting my head, the guy who was sitting on a bench came to my mind where me and jimin passed by. I gasped, oh sh!t the gorgeous guy earlier is my roommate?! 

 

"Sh!t..." I turned to make my way out of the bathroom door in embarrassment, when a heavy hand tapped me by the shoulder sending shivers down my goddam spine, the wet hand stopped me from running away and I flinched in the contact as it touched my slightly exposed collarbone unintentionally.

 

I can feel my body shiver as I turned to see it is, the guy on the shower is now in towel wrapped his waist was staring right dead at me. No, glaring at me obviously mad and annoyed.

I flew a hand and waved at him.

"Hi" I says and smiled akwardly at him.

 

And I swear if I could wipe that smirk out of this pretty boy like an dirty window, I'll have done that already.

 

 He huffed a bit annoyingly and crossed his arms when he let go of my shoulder, I tilt my head when he let out a sigh sounding like a relief from the stranger guy.

 

"I'm glad you're not some of my creepy fangirls." He said and a sigh escaped his lips in relief, he then smiled at me innocently pure at his reaction.

 

"Eh?" I raised an eyebrow, he looked at me for awhile."By the way, are you my new roommate?"

 

I nodded as a response, and he suddenly look...

 

...you're alright.." He added smugly, I frown at him when he said that and walked past by me not before he whispered to my ear. 

 

"I know you liked what you just saw moment ago and I can tell you're not straight the way you looked at me, so just find me if you want a good . I'm just around everywhere in here anyway." He winked at me and mumbled a "have a nice day sugar."

 

 I completely froze right in my place eyes widen in shock, and he thinks I'm not straight? Sure, I am interested in guys but I liked girls too so I thought I was biual myself because I don't care if it's a guy or girl who I'm interested with. And did he just call me sugar? Just because I had  a pale skin, fire was like raising upon inside me, that nickname...I really hate being called on that . Who the hell he think he is?  

 

My memories from my childhood and middle school days came rushing to me and like insulting me from the past. Fuxk, I'm so mad I wanna punch this straight in the face this mot...(lots of cursing on the beautiful ignorant guy) , but I gotta stay calm and control my temper. Breath in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe... I let out a defeated sigh. 

 

"I hate him already and didn't even bother to tell his name, jackass" I guess good luck to me on handling this jackass for the full semester ...I mumbled to myself as I gritted my teeth as I mumbled under my breath when he was out of sight when he entered his room on the corner of the living room a bit distance from the bathroom area. I suddenly let out a relief sigh this time as I start moving my and baggage straight to my room next to the jerk-guy.  

 

I threw myself onto my new found heavenly bed after I plopped down my bag onto the floor.  God, I could lay in here forever. BUT, no I gotta go before Bambam's shift goes over his workplace is even pretty far from here I have to go. 

 

I took my wallet and phone from the bedside drawer I just placed to just nowand I took my dorm key, I slipped into my leather jacket into my navy sweater and jeans. When the sound of the door clicked as I step outside my new dorm an idea came to my mind. 'I better text bam' I thought as I bring my phone up. 

 

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

SwagLordSuga : I'm on my way there, I change my mind i just lost my cool just now. I'll just go to your workplace..

 

Double B : Oh, okay then stay safe out of the road yongs.. :)

     

 

SwagLordSuga : I will, btw grilled meat and beer your treat you better not hide your freaking wallet Bam...just like what you did the last time we ate you made me pay you brat...

 

Double B : HAHA. lol okay I swear I wouldn't do that tonight I promise it's a celebration remember? XD

 

SwagLordSuga : Pft. Whatever wait and see you there brat.

 

————————————————————————————————–———————————

 

 

As Yoongi was typing s with his bestfriend, he couldn't even notice a thing at his back. A tall man in fully black shadow was hiding and following him, whenever the black-haired guy suddenly stopped when he felt eyes on him the tall guy would immediately hide behind the vending machine on the dorm hall.

 

 He turned around just to see an empty hallway as if there wasn't a single person in the hall  and went out from the dorm building, until to the exit of the academy with literally chills he's not unconscious about those feelings anymore that someone must really been following him. 

 

When he was out of the academy's huge painted black steel gate, he immediately waved for a taxi fortunately coming forward to the road. An sigh escaped Yoongi's lips when he glance back at the academy, he widen his eyes when he was meet by a tall handsome man with dry green hair and a y dimple on his face, and his eyes staring straight at his in curiosity. (And it's kinda cute?)

 

After the moment slipped when the taxi passed by, the certain black haired guy was dazed at the window with slightly party lips. "What the f#ck is that? Who's that guy?" He mumbled to himself and shrugged it off. 

 

As the taxi passes by different busy places I found myself staring outside the window and drift down by my thoughts.

 

'Come to think of it, I'm finally in my dream school that I work my off back then, even skip the youth life like coming to parties, having fun with friends, making more friends and even haven't a single girl/boy friend just to focus on my studies, why am feeling so blunt suddenly? Should I be happy? Act like crazy as if just escaped from the asylum because of joy? Why am I feeling so empty, like something is missing onto my life. I can't seem to understand this feeling inside of me...but I'm pretty sure this thing is important and I need to soon found out what am I missing in my life.

 

"We're here sir." Informed the taxi driver cutting me off from my thoughts, "here keep the change." I said as I hand the money and gets off the cab. 

 

'Where is he? Brat, it's always me to call (drag) him out of his work place.'

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

SwagLordSuga : hey where are you? I'm outside at your workplace..

    

SwagLordSuga : Bambam I swear to god if you're still not going to pick your phone I'll skin you alive. I'm hungry. =.=

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

Tsk. Why is he not replying yet? Maybe there's an emergency? I should just wait a little.

 

 

 

The black haired guy scratched his head annoyingly as he seated on a bench near the buildings entrance. When a certain blonde guy was walking outside the building with an unfamiliar face. Yoongi frown when the blonde guy's pair was quietly familiar to the pale guy, he analyzed deeply the guy beside bambam as they walk towards his direction.

 

'Pink hair...tall and broad shoulders...I swear I saw this guy before...I knew it....KIM SEOKJIN THE MAIN MODEL AND THE CHAIRMAN'S FAMOUS SON OF BTS ACADEMY??!! ''W-why is he talking with that seokjin guy? Are they close or something?

 

"Hyung!" Bambam called out waving a hand to the pale male then suddenly swallow down in fear when the older sent him a cold and threateningly gaze,'Did I did something bad?' He thought. "Hey" The black haired guy said as he stood up from the benc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter