I miss you

I miss you

JR : I am sorry that I was so mean to you. I am regretting now so please forgive me and come back to me.

JR : Did you eat well? What are you doing now? I am worried about you. I hope you're doing well.

JR : I don't wanna ask you how fun you have been with them. It'll only make me feel jealous.

JR : I won't make or ask anything that annoys you but just promise me you will never leave me.

MH : I miss the mischievous side of you. Why have you been so cold to me? Why?

MH : Smile like you always do. Because your smile only can make my days brighter.

MH : I bet you'll miss my bed time songs.

MH : When I woke up I still though that I have to wake you up but you're not beside me anymore.

MH : One year seems so long for me. I can't wait to see you again.

MH : Please don't forget me while I am away from you.

MH : When I do the things that we used to do with the others but not you, I feels like I wanna come running back to you.

MH : I cried whenever I hear your name or about you because I am the one who miss you the most in the whole universe.

JH : Now without you my days are so quiet and lonely.

JH : I wish that one year period will end soon.

JH : I am doing my best to smile but inside, my heart is crying.