Frustrated & Disappointed

Blackpink in Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words; 800  #sliceoflife #jennie #jisoo

Summary; When the new housemate, Jennie fall for Jisoo. Life isn't easy itself, same goes to expressing the real feelings that grew in them. When feelings of scared being rejected draw the line between two girls, it might took many times to unite the two heart become one.

 

Jennie is frustrated.

It's been five months since she's moved into the apartment, yet, her housemate, Jisoo never noticed her the way she want.

"Ugh, this is so frustrating!" Exclaimed Jennie. She was currently in the café across the apartment she's living with her friend Rosé. Lisa, Jisoo's friend was there too.

The Thai girl was instantly click with Rosé the first time they met in Jisoo's place when the Aussie girl was accompanying Jennie moving her things. Since the day, Rosé and Lisa are inseparable.

"Have more patient, will you? Give it some more time and Jisoo will gradually notice you." A click of tongue came from Rosé soon followed as she finished her sentences.

Jennie didn't say anything, she just sigh a big, deep breath to calm her frustrated heart.


__


Two days later, Jennie was again let down by her crush. 

It was late in the evening, eleven even. 

Jennie just came home and was about to make her way to the kitchen. That's, when she noticed a silhouette sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Oh? Hey, Jisoo." She flash her a smile, a charming one despite her tired self. But, the other didn't reply. Instead, there's a frown on her pretty face.

"Where have you been?"

Her question have made Jennie knitted her brows thus she asked her, "Since morning, or since evening?" Jisoo didn't answer, face still hardened as she look straight at her.

Her question sound so not Jisoo, but nonetheless she's trying to re-remembering the event of the day.

"Well, I was working in my studio from morning and then went straight to Rosé's place till twenty minutes ago." There's a slight frown her face when she face the certain girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter