★ GREEK LIFE

So Cliché~!! { A Straight, Semi-Literate School AU RP for the MeWe Platform. }
ZETA TAU ALPHA
 
ZTA
 
PRESIDENT: Name here
PLEDGE EDUCATOR: Write here
SPECIALTY: Rich, Classy, & Beautiful

Sorority Sisters to KAO.
The beautiful, popular girls with a prestine reputation are only noticed when they are a part of the ZTA Sisterhood. They're filled with women who love to flourish in luxury and surround themselves in expensive beauty. On top of running charity events, they always seem to have the House funds to go on exotic overseas trips.

The downside, is that they can be the biggest bullies in the school and use their influence to crush those that they do not like. They are Cliched High's 'Mean Girls'.
 
KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
 
KAO
 
PRESIDENT: Name here
PLEDGE EDUCATOR: Write here
SPECIALTY: Success, Wealth & Luxury

Fraternity Brothers to ZTA.
They're truly business men who now how to succeed and help each other survive, if not rule the business and academic world. They have connections, money and power and couldn't care less about who they trample beneath their heels if they're not a brother or a sister.

Most of them are considered the douchiest 'Kingkas' of the school and like ZTA will mark and tear down those they want to dispose of. They are ruthless and do not play fair, but at least they look good in suits.
 
ALPHA PHI
 
AP
 
PRESIDENT: Name here
PLEDGE EDUCATOR: Write here
SPECIALTY: Freedom, Integrity & Youth

Sorority Sisters to DTD.
Composed of strong ladies from all walks of life who are all about GIRL POWER and women's rights, as well as freedom and partying. They have a close knit bond with one another and enjoy having fun, hanging out and living life. Others call them the 'rejects' that can't make it into ZTA -perhaps 'lacking close' or not Kardashian enough.

They're marked by ZTA as being too 'ty' (as ironic as it might be), trashy, and obnoxiously opinionated. Haters are going to hate, as far as they're concerned.
 
DELTA TAU DELTA
 
DTD
 
PRESIDENT: Name here
PLEDGE EDUCATOR: Write here
SPECIALTY: Sports, Bros & House Parties

Fraternity Brothers to AP.
They may not get along well with KAO, but no one can deny that they throw the BEST parties on campus. DTD Boys are totally dudes, who love to party, drink, watch and play sports and hardcore game. They can either be incredibly hot tempered or the chillest, laid back guys you'll meet.

Many of them have a reputation for being huge boys.