[Forget-Me-Not]

Flowers for Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're spending the time in the car with awkwardness and silence. Wooseok's struggling with Hwanhee and his problems, while Yein is trying to remember that it was his first kiss after 23 years being completely single and has never been in any relationship. Wooseok's driving fastly, making Yein even more nervous than before.

"How's Hwanhee?" Yein asks.

"Hwanhee is... not good,"

Yein shoots a glance at Wooseok. "What do you mean 'not fine'?" Yein asks. "I made everything worse, Yein. Hwanhee is sick and it's because of me," Wooseok explains, eyes still aren't looking away from the road. "What happened?" Yein asks again. "Dongyeol told me the truth. I'm sorry I have accused you without enough proof," Wooseok says. "Humans make mistakes, Sir," Yein says softly.

 

***

 

Yein quickly runs to Hwanhee's bedroom after Wooseok told him everything. He opens the door slowly, finding the boy is sleeping peacefully. Carefully, Yein walks to the bed and sits on the floor, placing his head on the edge of the bed. "Hwanhee," Yein whispers, the kid's hair. Hwanhee whimpers, groggily opens his eyes. "Hm?"

"Sunyoul is back," Yein says, smiling. "Sunyoul...?" Hwanhee says sleepily, "Sunyoul?" Yein chuckles, "yes, Hwanhee,"

A knock is heard from the door. Wooseok is joining them with a tray of food in his hand. "Hwanhee, eat this," Wooseok says, walking to them. Hwanhee sits on his bed, holding Yein's hand. "Sunyoul, please promise that you won't leave me and Daddy again," Hwanhee says softly. "Hwanhee, actually... I'm the one who told Yein to leave us... There was a misunderstanding between us. I'm sorry," Wooseok says. The boy chews his food, smiling, "but Daddy has brought Sunyoul back! Apologize is not needed right now!" Hwanhee chirps happily.

Yein smiles.

This is what exactly home feels like, isn't it?

 

***

 

Hwanhee has finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter