Chapter 1

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone notification sound*

I was watching a movie right now. Plus it was really good. ''Huh? What is this i don't like to be interrupted!'' I threw the blanket to the side and reatched for my phone. I read the text message.

Hello, we read your request and we are intrested in you. Please contact us soon as possible, so we can get you a good room in our corporations drom building for the staff.

~BigHit Entertainment

My eyes and mouth opened wide. '' REALLY!!! WHAAAAAT?! MOM, MOM, I HAVE TO CALL MY MOTHER!!'' I called my mother, and Im shacking like crazy. ''Mom?! I got the job!! I will move to their building. I just have to contact them.'' I ended the call. ''Holy sh*t. I didn't expect this at all. I gotta contact them fast.'' 

 

~The next day~

I packed all my things as they said. I left my apartment and got in the elevator. I pressed the button to the 1st floor. ''Ah, im still not over that text message. Im so excited'' I didn't even know who am I going to work with. I just applied as many job appliciations as possible. So i didn't get so into it. I walked in to the bus. I got off at the BigHit's main building. '' So this is it? It's pretty big tbh.'' I entered the building and went straight to the info desk.

''Hello, um. Im an new employee or something.'' I said to the pretty and young lady on the other side of the desk. ''Hello, you must be Y/N! Nice to meet you im Soo-Jin. Please follow me, ill introduce you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter