OneShot

One call away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung"

A soft tiring voice speaks up from the other line.

He knows he is being irresponsible. He knows he shouldn't be this selfish. But he just can't help it. The sky is a dark shade of blue almost turned black. The moon is high up, shining brightly in the middle of the night sky. He doesn't know what time it was. All he knows that it is late and he shouldn't call his little dongsaeng like this. Yet, the loneliness, the craving for soothing voice, the emptiness inside his heart and the hurricane in the pit of his stomach makes his fingers work on impulse. He didn't expect the call to be answered, considering how late and busy he is now. Still a little hope sparked inside his soul, since it's DaeSung after all.

And answered DaeSung did.

He can't be any more happy. But his throat runs dry from hearing the younger's voice. The tiredness in DaeSung voice is evident; enough to almost make him stop. But he can't, not now, not when his mind is a fuzzy mess and darkness is swallowing everything. So he glups harshly.

"Can you pay me a visit?"

He closes his eyes, waiting. For some parts, he does hope DaeSung will say yes. While others, however, he kind of hope for a rejection. Surely, though, either answer will hurt for the guilt would be there.

The line goes silent for some minutes before he can hear a soft sighing sound. Everything about him is soft, his mind unhelpfully fills in for him. Well okay maybe not his specs and abs. We all know how hard those danm delicious things are. He mentally slaps himself, god he need to focus on the task at hand.

"Any normal person will have say no,hyung."

The angelic voice still soft and husky but his heart feels like droping dead already. Yeah, he kind of saw that coming. He just... he...thought, maybe.

Maybe,

DaeSung would have said yes.

Isn't he supposed to be his favourite hyung?

He is about to spilling out sorry after sorry and ending the call. However, before he can finish his sentences, a small giggle can be heard and the way DaeSung called him, full on fondness makes his heart does a triple cartwheel that he can't never do physically.

"Hyung. I haven't done talking yet. It's true no normal human would have come. But
..."

The younger stops for a second. His voice grows softer and a bit quieter, as if it was something sacred and precious.

"But I'm no normal human, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter