Got7 x Ikon

Top 3 High

So I got this idea and really really wanted to write it out down so that's why I'm here lol. Also I would just like to remind everyone, in case, THAT THIS IS A CRACKFIC FILLED WITH CRACKSHIPS, so while your otps might have time to shine I wouldn't count too much on it since for the first few chapters I just want all the characters to kinda....."met" all of each other. SO based on that I'm sure you can conclude that their personalties and actions aren't going to match 100% or even at all. If that matters to you then you may leave, I don't wanna annoy anyone TT^TT 

Alright so with that, I hope you guys like the first chapter, I dunno when the next one will be updated as I said I'm not really focusing on this until I finish my two other stories.

PS: I couldn't find any pics of Bam I liked with white hair besides this one.....just know that he isn't wearing that headband XD oh and I started a Bambam ig confession acc so if you have any confessions let me know! Please don't be shy TT


Bambam laughed loudly at whatever Jackson had just finished telling him. Mark was walking quietly beside the two but every once and I while he would smile or roll his eyes at whatever idiocy came out of the Hong Kong native's mouth. 

"Aren't you guys excited!!" 

A pause then for the first time Mark spoke. "I heard they're all uptight and prissy so no."

Bambam scrunched his nose in distaste and Jackson quickly tried to find a way to amend the situation. 

"Hey we don't know that for sure! That's just rumors that go around from school to school. I mean.....you can only get to know someone by talking to them and making an effort." Jackson nodded to himself, seemingly proud of what he had just said. "I mean other schools think we're just potheads." 

Again there was another pause before Bambam laughed then said in almost whisper. "But hyung....we are potheads." 

Jackson's eyes widened almost comically and he looked around as if expecting a cop to pop out and arrest them. "Shut up Bam!! No one needs to know that!" 

After a bit of back and forth between the two Mark suddenly stopped when the brand new, largest school he had ever seen, came into view. Both Jackson and Bambam looked back at him confused as he leaned in, opening his eyes wide then dropping his voice so low that almost they couldn't hear him. 

"Are my eyes red?"

Jackson proceeded to have a mental breakdown, asking Mark if he was stupid, why would he smoke the night before the first day of school. He was sure he was going to get a heart attack. Bambam on the other hand was much calmer, he peered in and stared very closely at his hyung's eyes before leaning back and shaking his head, now staring at his hyung's eyes from a farther distance and shook his head again. 

"Don't worry hyung, no one will notice." 

Mark nodded and walked past the still hysterically tantrum throwing Jackson as Bambam followed.

Jackson was still pitching a fit even as they passed by the school gates, Mark turned around and hit him over the head. "Dude shut up, if people see you like this they're going to get suspicious. YOU'RE going to be the reason I have to move back to LA and then we'll never see each other again." 

Jackson shut up immediately, a pout clearly evident while Bambam cackled at his hyungs. "He's right though, you're so stupid." 

"And who do you think you are?! Get over here boy I will whip that back to Thailand." 

Like anyone else in his situation, Bambam ran.

And that's how Jackson ended up toppling two boys that he hadn't even seen before. 

Bambam let out a loud gasp as he looked back and saw what his hyung had just did. "JACKSON HYUNG." His scream was laced with traces of laughter, this situation was just so Jackson he couldn't help it. He even saw Mark in the background leaning against a tree as the older looked like he was going to die from laughter. 

 

Hanbin and Jiwon both knew that the use of 'hyung' entailed that the two boys knew Korean or at least had an understanding of it. However the boy that had just barreled into them stood up, his face red as he stared at them both. 

They both got up when they realized the other had no intention of helping. Hanbin had a full mind to give the other a beating but before he could another boy, presumably the one who screamed, came to join them. Now, Hanbin had never even looked twice at a girl let alone a boy. But this boy, for some reason took his breath away. He blamed the strikingly white hair. For the life of him he couldn't understand why this boy with white hair was so....appealing? How did he make white look like the most colorful color when it wasn't considered a 'color' it was a 'shade' as some liked to call it. Even his black roots were showing but for some reason that made Hanbin like it even more.

"Hy-" Jackson quickly cut Bambam off. He was beyond embarrassed, he knew he should apologize but nothing came out. He opened his mouth but instead of an apology only rapid fire Cantonese came spilling out.

Bambam eyes widened. Jackson had started teaching him Mandarin so he knew a bit but this didn't sound like it, well it did but it didn't. At a loss of words Bambam panicked as well and rapid fire Thai left his lips. 

Jiwon and Hanbin looked at each other, both completely lost. Jiwon was just lost in general, scratching the back of his neck and wondering if they should just go inside instead. Hanbin however was entranced at whatever the white haired boy was saying. He didn't even know a language could sound like that. He needed to know what language he was speaking.

Mark took this time to stroll up causally and clamp his hand down on both their necks, and in English. "What are you idiots doing?" 

Hanbin snapped his head towards Jiwon, he knew that language at least. Jiwon's eyes were as wide as saucers as he spoke in English as well. "YOU KNOW ENGLISH?" He couldn't hold back his excitement, he was the only one in his friend group who knew. Or was fluent in it would be better to say. 

All three paused, the two that had spoken the completely foreign languages ran inside and Mark rolled his eyes but strained a smile in front of the two. "Yes I do. You surprised me."

"Dude are you kidding me? You surprised me! Where are you from?" 

"I'm from LA and you?" 

"ia. Are you Korean too?" Jiwon's eyes sparkled, it almost made Mark uncomfortable as he shifted back.

"No, I would say I'm American although if you really want to know I'm from Taiwanese descent."

Jiwon paused for a moment before he slowly. "That means....."

"My parents immigrated from Taiwan to LA."   

He made an 'oh' sound then nodded. "So what's your name.....mine's Bobby." At this Hanbin rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. 

"I'm Mark.....can I go now? I'm not the best with new people. Maybe we can talk later......with more people around." He mumbled the last part, Bobby nodded and waved him away. 

With that Mark started walking away but was suddenly stopped by Hanbin's slightly quiet but still forceful 'wait' he turned around curiously. 

"Who were those two?"

"The idiots? Jackson and Bambam." 

Now Mark really did leave, disappearing inside the building before either of the two could ask him anymore questions. 

"What kind of a name is Bambam?"