ACCOUNT SETTING

STOP THIS REPORTING MADNESS / account and roleplay security tips given.

All of this is basic, but I shall go through all of them. 

I think This really should be the basic security setting every roleplayer should have. ESPECIALLY the friend lsit setting to firneds. This is really important to minimise any tracking.

AVOID MEMBERS BEING TRACKED THROUGH LIKES AND COMMENTS

COVER PHOTOS
honestly. it is annoying for facebook to set cover photos immediately as PUBLIC. Usually it is best if you don't put it up at all but HIDE IT FROM THE TIMELINE. Go to yoru timeline and on the post of "updated cover photo" if you hide that it is random but sometimes the comments and likes won't be visible at all even fi you click on it. 
When changing to a NEW COVER PHOTO make sure to go back to your OLD COVER PHOTO and change the settings to friends or only me.

DISPLAY PHOTOS
When uploading a new DP the setting is straight away set as public. you cna easily change up the setting to friends or only me AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE IT. It can sound like a bother however once you get into habit it is nothing. 

FOR ADMINS
Personally I think checking the members settings are really importnat as sometimes people are forget to do some steps and keeping profile to FIRNEDS ONLY is relaly important so there are no tracking done.