Chapter 01

The bold And The beauty

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

 

Kwon Jiyong looked at the girl in front of him. Wife, not girl, he reminded himself. She was his Wife now. To love and cherish. To respect and honor. For his whole life. Yet, this very second, he didn't know anything about her except her name. How old was she really? 19? 20? 

 

"Ahem," his thoughts were interrupted by the priest clearing his throat softly to get Jiyong s attention. The priest tilted his head slightly towards the girl infront of him, bringing Jiyong s mind back to the present. 

 

Maya peered at her Husband ,of about a minute, through her lashes without lifting her head. What the hell, she thought. Is he going to back off now? The sole purpose her parents had her was for this very second and they never let her forget it for a moment! 

 

Just as her mind was imaging all the things that would happen if the groom backs off now, she felt a small peck on her cheeks. Yup! All done! No way of escaping. For a second there, she was hoping that Jiyong would chicken out.. But as usual, GOD smirked at her from above!!! 

 

Jiyong and Maya turned to the audience and bowed before joining them as each of the audience came forward to take pictures with the newly wed and congratulate them. It was nearly4 hours later, that the couple got to retire to their room for a brief rest before changing them their costume and getting ready for their reception at night. 

 

Maya had been separated from Jiyong by the wedding stylist as soon as the guests had left. As Jiyong entered the suite booked for them at the hotel where the wedding was happening, he wondered," What next?" 

 

The reception tonight would've the highlight of the day.Many media representatives had been invited along with the who s who of the Koop entertainment. Though most of his colleagues had a idea about what this marriage was really about, his entertainment company was still painting a very romantic picture of it to the media. And most importantly, Sandara will be there.

 

This will be the first time he will be meeting her face to face after she rejected his proposal for the third time 2 months back. 

 

Just as his thoughts wandered back to his ex lover, there was a gently knock before his suite door opened.

 

Jiyong watched his Wife enter the room hesitantly. He watched her from his place near the window as she closed the door and looked around. 

 

Maya spotted Jiyong looking at her intensely as he was standing near the window. He seemed to have been deep in thought before she entered and she wondered if she should have gone to her parents room instead. But she had met Jiyong s parents after her dress change and they had told her to where to go. 

 

Jiyong watched as Maya walked quietly to the fridge and took out a water bottle. 

 

"Would you like me to wait outside while you change?" Maya decided to break the awkward silence as she asked her Husband without looking in his direction, as she poured water into a glass. 

 

" Why? Can't I change infront of you? You are my Wife, after all," Jiyong decided to challenge the woman infront of him. 

 

Maya stopped her action midway as she looked up to meet Jiyong s eyes in shock. 

 

"Unless you are underage, of course! How old are you anyway, Maya-sshi?" Jiyong walked forward as her slowly ed his coat cuffs.